Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: InvestOverTime
About
User Name: InvestOverTime
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 114
[0.04% of all post / 0.02 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Apple and BOP??
Posted: Thursday, February 23, 2012 12:18:48 AM
So basically, the bigger the stock, the less effective BOP tends to be?... (generalizing here).
Topic: Apple and BOP??
Posted: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 8:08:55 AM

Been watching AAPL and BOP (Balance of Power) indicator for several years, Curious to suggestions why BOP has not been a good inidicator for (forecasting) this stock's activity?? 

I know BOP doesn't work on every stock, just trying to learn more about this indicator's character from a stock history I have watched closely since it's $80 days back in 2007.

Topic: Do you think Worden staff make money in the markets?
Posted: Sunday, January 15, 2012 11:22:00 PM
I think this is a "valid question" as well... but more importantly is it a legitimate concern?

I think a more legitimate concern is what are the Worden Bros. intentions?

Has it been to share and educate?... or mislead and pander to our human weakness to get rich quick? 

When you compare the Worden Bros. intentions to other market tool vendors... it becomes very obvious they are a pretty stellar provider.

The Worden Brothers merely provide an (award winning) tool for technical analysis... and a means for educating oneself about the tool, the techniques, and the market.

If your goal is to get rich quick...If you are trying to outsmart the market, or think you are smarter than others in the market;....Then your in the wrong place, and it has nothing to do with the Worden Brothers... or if they make money.
Topic: PCF for Zero Debt?
Posted: Monday, January 9, 2012 5:46:04 AM
Is there a formula for scanning for companies with zero debt?
Topic: PCF for stock bounce from 10 week mva
Posted: Tuesday, December 6, 2011 9:56:48 PM

How do I create a 10 week moving average for my top price chart so I can see when or where this PCF shows price touching the 10 week MVA?

Topic: Formula to exclude industry groups?
Posted: Thursday, December 1, 2011 1:14:01 AM

TC2007 or TC2000v12 capable of creating conditions that exclude industry groups?

Specifically, I am would like to create a condition that would allow me to exclude FINANCIAL SERVICES in all my scans.

Topic: Volume Pct Change above 50 day?
Posted: Sunday, November 27, 2011 10:15:51 PM
100*(V-V1)/V1

What is the volume pct change formula for comparing the daily volume change to the 50 day moving average of volume?
Topic: Positive VPC formula?
Posted: Sunday, November 27, 2011 10:01:50 PM
How do I construct a Volume percent change formula that only returns positive volume?

100*(V-V1)/V1
Topic: Version 11.1 download available??
Posted: Saturday, July 2, 2011 6:09:11 PM
Is version 11.1 available for download yet?  

If so, where can I find it??

I am currently running version: 11.0.4088.31513

When I tried the home page download it said version 11 already installed.

I am currently watching the June 21st Webinar where they mentioned it's pending availability.

-Greg
Topic: RSS Feed to iPhone?
Posted: Sunday, May 1, 2011 8:53:15 PM
Is there a way to get these RSS fees to my iPhone?

I am new to RSS feeds, but understand its basic purpose.