Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: chasd1
About
User Name: chasd1
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 14
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: user manual for version 17
Posted: Tuesday, February 6, 2018 12:34:23 AM

is there a user manual for version 17?

Topic: % change
Posted: Monday, January 22, 2018 4:25:32 PM

that did it. the label is not the name. like vol buzz.

Topic: % change
Posted: Monday, January 22, 2018 4:05:53 PM

How do i add % change to a table i have on my chart? i can not find this indicator when i select the + key on the table.  I can find % of change from today's open.

Also, is there a definition on what this indicator is a % change of?

Topic: Earnings and TC2000
Posted: Sunday, March 4, 2012 10:20:34 AM
Is there anyway to create a list of stocks based on earnings date? For example a list of stocks where earnings will be released on Monday, or list of stocks where earnings will be released between date X and date Y.Thank you.
Topic: General Level 2 questions
Posted: Thursday, February 16, 2012 7:05:19 PM
Thanks Bill. I am doing some homework on this and it is interesting. I am not trading with this now, again just educating... about the lies on level 2.
Topic: TC2000 Hangs all the time
Posted: Thursday, February 16, 2012 1:54:15 PM
Will do Bruce. Just checking to see if the problem is global so to speak.Thank you.
Topic: TC2000 Hangs all the time
Posted: Thursday, February 16, 2012 11:08:30 AM
it is dog slow and hangs off and on about every day. Sometime it works great sometimes it doesn't work at all. Any ideas? This holds true on multiple computers so it is not my computer that is the problem.Thank you.
Topic: General Level 2 questions
Posted: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 6:23:56 PM
while looking at some level 2 data, i will sometimes see bid at 11.80 ask at 11.89. then in the latest transactions i might see that a transaction happened at 11.84. just curious as to what might cause this since the bid and ask did not come together?
Topic: Ease of use
Posted: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 8:54:01 AM
maybe i am missing something, but when you click on scan, is there a way to simply copy, or edit the scan from the main screen? i have been clicking the scan, running it, then going into it to see it, modify it, copy it. seems a bit convoluted. is there a better way?
Topic: Volume Weighted Average Price
Posted: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 3:49:58 PM
>Most technicians that use the VWAP indicator are after one piece of information:They want to know, for example on a daily chart, how much stock was purchased at each price interval. This allows a technician to visualize whether or not a greater number of traders are under or above the current price. This type of indicator give a technician insight as to whether or not peopl are getting squeezed...lending insight into short and longs...that is what i would like to do. how is this handled in TC2000?