Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: chartvcj
About
User Name: chartvcj
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 4
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: TC2000 V12 Scanning multiple time frames
Posted: Saturday, December 31, 2011 5:49:58 PM
Looks like I got my answer. You can create it in the conditions area and also change it in the scan area.
Topic: TC2000 V12 Scanning multiple time frames
Posted: Saturday, December 31, 2011 5:14:47 PM
Been using TC2000 v12 for a while but still can't get rid of TC2007. Issues like not being able to sync my indicators to the price chart and use ROC on indicators. Hopefully these are in the works for future updates.The problem I am working now is can I scan other time frames besides daily? If so, how?Any ideas?Thx
Topic: TC2000 v12 condition scan
Posted: Saturday, December 31, 2011 5:13:05 PM
Been using TC2000 v12 for a while but still can't get rid of TC2007. Issues like not being able to sync my indicators to the price chart and use ROC on indicators. Hopefully these are in the works for future updates.The problem I am working now is can I scan other time frames besides daily? If so, how?
Topic: RSI 2
Posted: Sunday, April 3, 2011 11:33:39 PM
I have read through the RSI2 postings pertaining to RSI2 cumulative and I am more confused than before.  I am trying to create a RSi2.1 + RSI2.1.1 .  I can't get my values to match the charts.  I have picked  up that it is in teh way PCF calculates the wilders smoothing.  V11 doesn't give you a choice and I want the Wilders smoothing.  So what should my formula be if I want Wilders smoothing?  Any ideas?