Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

TC2000 v12 condition scan Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
billion
Posted : Monday, December 19, 2011 7:45:23 PM
I am using TC2000v12 and noticed something very strange. I set up a condition and the scan result seemed not quite right (refresh column did not help). I copied the same condition and made a duplication, and the scan out of the new condition seemed correct. I even put both on the same workspace/watchlist and they produced different scan results. What do I miss?
billion
Posted : Monday, December 19, 2011 9:10:44 PM
Got the answer via chatting with the support.Whenever a PCF/condition is modified, I have to remove the column(s) associated with the PCF/condition and re-add them. The PCF/condition and scan column(s) don't get synced up automatically. Also, closing TC2000 and restarting it does not help either.This is very critical. People may modify PCF/condition(s) without realizing the associated scan(s) were not updated correspondingly and thus getting wrong scan results.
Bruce_L
Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2011 8:47:10 AM

Worden Trainer

It is by design. The formula gets bottled into wherever it is put. This allows you to do things like use the same formula multiple times with only simple modifications such as the Time Frame without making a bunch of different versions of the formula.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles