Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: ChrisBellis
About
User Name: ChrisBellis
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 58
[0.02% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Simple custom indicator help.
Posted: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 1:01:58 PM

As always a swift and as complete and helpful reply as you could wish forr.

Thanks very much Bruce.

Chris

Topic: Simple custom indicator help.
Posted: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 12:30:07 PM

Sorry if this seems such a simple request, but i can no longer seem to find a reference for the "coding" terms for writing indicators, etc, in TC.

I want to write a simple indicator that draws a line so much above AND a line so much below price. I can write both as seperate indicators, but is there a way to write both plots within the same indicator?

Thanks in advance

Chris

Topic: Chart indicator order.
Posted: Monday, February 27, 2017 12:28:49 PM

Hi Bruce,

I like your thinking. Thank you very much for the workaround of re-plotting over the top. 

Thanks very

Chris

Topic: Chart indicator order.
Posted: Monday, February 27, 2017 12:06:24 PM

Hi

Having searched the forum, i can't find anything related to a way to change the order of indicators/drawing items on a chart. For example, is it possible to "send to back" trendlines o that they sit behind price?

Thanks in advance

Chris

Topic: Certain Trendlines have started to change colour just today.
Posted: Wednesday, February 8, 2017 7:18:42 AM

Forgot to mention, this even happens if i try to set the lines colour as white just as i am drawing it. I click basic white and get black. Click any colour and i get the one i chose.

Topic: Certain Trendlines have started to change colour just today.
Posted: Wednesday, February 8, 2017 7:16:10 AM

Hi

I've not experienced this problem before. Just today trendlines i have draw this week, and those drawn whilst in today's work session, have started to change from white to black (in the Basic palette). However, those colour green or red are unaffected. 

Do you have any idea why this could be happening and can you please help?

I am using version 17.0.624.0.20051.

Thanks in advance

Chris

Topic: How to solve fact that conditions in watchlists don't always auto-update.
Posted: Monday, October 3, 2016 11:14:06 AM

Right, That doesn't seem to be the case. It was not update but was set on Realtime.

Topic: How to solve fact that conditions in watchlists don't always auto-update.
Posted: Monday, October 3, 2016 10:41:31 AM

Hi StockGuy

I've never spotted that dropdown box. It's set on Realtime yet i don't have Realtime Service, i'm guessing then it needs to be  below 15mins, ie. 30min. Is that right?

Cheers

Chris

Posted: Friday, September 30, 2016 11:43:28 AM

Hi

This is not an easy problem for me to demonstrate. But i have watchlists that have quite a few conditon columns. I've noticed that they don't always update and may show no data or old data until you sort the watchlist by that column.

Is this a a problem others have noticed and can someone advise how to address this?

Thanks in advance

Chris

Topic: Why has the alert function been completely suspended in TC v16?
Posted: Wednesday, July 6, 2016 11:30:19 AM

Hi Bruce

Thanks for the clarification.

Cheers

Chris