Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: walabi-1
About
User Name: walabi-1
Groups: Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 35
[0.01% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Price Bouncing off a moving average
Posted: Monday, February 13, 2012 12:34:25 AM
How do you write a pcf for a stock that has been trending up for 20 days and then pulling back to 20 SMA
Topic: Scanning
Posted: Thursday, February 9, 2012 11:12:02 AM
I need pcf that will scan for stocks that were ABOVE the 20 -PERIOD SMA at the CURRENT BAR, and were ABOVE the 20-PERIOD SMA 30 BARS PRIOR, and where ABOVE the 20-PERIOD SMA 30 BARS PRIOR TO THAT. 
Topic: BARBARA STAR TMV INDICATOR
Posted: Saturday, January 21, 2012 6:16:43 PM
bsielaff

Yes I know it is on page 63. But where is the coding for TMV indicator. Patrick Argo of Worden Brothers only provided some explanation on some aspect of the indicator. All other softwares provided the coding for their platform..
Topic: BARBARA STAR TMV INDICATOR
Posted: Saturday, January 21, 2012 11:04:45 AM
WHERE CAN I FOUND THE TMV INDICATOR THAT WAS IN THE STOCKS AND COMMODITIES MAGAZINE
Topic: The Clear Method
Posted: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 5:50:55 PM
Bruce L:

I copied your Clear Method realcode and I am getting error code on Line 20  Name "Pass" is not declared. How do I correct that. Thanks Bruce.
Topic: moving vwap; volume at price
Posted: Friday, March 26, 2010 10:20:46 AM
Bruce: 

This is to request for both the Simple and Exponential Volume Weighted Moving Averages in StockFinder and make a Moving Average that is both Front and Volume weighted as well. Thanks.
Topic: moving vwap; volume at price
Posted: Friday, March 26, 2010 9:28:50 AM

I am unable to locate the above indicators in Stockfinder which are in Freestockcharts. Is there any reason why it is not in Stockfinder which we subscribed to?

Topic: seasonal chart
Posted: Monday, March 15, 2010 4:25:22 PM
Is it possible to create seasonal chart in either stockfinder or telechart?
Topic: Stockfinder 5
Posted: Thursday, March 4, 2010 3:46:23 PM
Thanks Bruce I think I got it.
Topic: Stockfinder 5
Posted: Thursday, March 4, 2010 3:43:58 PM
when I open windows as you suggested i was able to see all the watchlists. how do i get it to left side of the chart to replace the empty watchlists.