Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: rmgrove
About
User Name: rmgrove
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 15
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: dail data fails to update
Posted: Monday, September 19, 2011 4:30:14 PM
i have SF 5 and the daily data continues to say "not connected". any idea on what I can do?
Topic: Stockfinder Gold version
Posted: Monday, April 4, 2011 10:43:22 PM
I was a gold member for 3 years. I cancelled my subscription about 6 months ago since I was not actively trading. Now that I am ready to start again and was a previous customer will I still qualify for Gold or do I need to find another charting service?
Topic: Questions for Options traders
Posted: Monday, March 22, 2010 11:30:04 PM
Does Stockfinder offer any types of indicators for Options trading such as put/call ratio or indicators specific to the OPtions market? If not is this something being considered?
Topic: Freestockcharts.com
Posted: Monday, December 28, 2009 6:29:52 PM
If this is not the forum for questions for free stock charts website please advise where to go for support.
If it is my question is why when i setup alerts to be emailed to me i get them but once they are setup i cannot click the ALERTS tab and select "view alerts and reminders"? This would be a very useful tool if i could get it to display my previously set alerts. There is a #4 showing that i have 4 alerts setup but i cant view or edit them. Thanks in advance. 
Topic: Double Bottom help
Posted: Sunday, October 18, 2009 9:36:27 PM
I don't care if its a scan/pcf in Telechart or a rule in Stockfinder I have both. Here is what I am looking for please hlep Thanks.

Optionable Stocks only
Price greater than $10
Price less than $75
Double bottom to have occured in last 30 days
and have retraced around 50% to qualify
Topic: How do i transfer my database?
Posted: Sunday, October 11, 2009 6:28:21 PM
I have a new internal harddrive and want to get Stockfinder off of my external drive. Do I just reinstall the program and point to the new drive? Do I run a utility to transfer? I cant afford to lose my custom charts and rules.
Topic: Breakout from Consolidation period
Posted: Monday, June 1, 2009 8:14:27 PM
Is there a preset scan to search for stocks consolidating for at least 30 days that have broken out to the upside? I dont want to restrict the dollar value or percentage in a PCF.

If not - would it be possible to create one and if so how? Thanks.
Topic: PCF Scan Help
Posted: Monday, June 1, 2009 5:41:38 PM
I used to know how to create these custom formulas but have not done one for a long time and my mind is still in Stock Finder mode.
I need to know what the formula would be for the following conditions;

TSV 24 > 0 LINE (EXPONETIAL)
RATE OF CHANGE 12 > 0 LINE
PRICE UP 3 DAYS IN A ROW
Topic: Webinar
Posted: Monday, May 4, 2009 10:34:04 PM
There was a webinar on April 21st about Money Stream that I would like to watch. Does Telechart have previous Webinars on their site for archive viewing? If so where do I find them.
Topic: PCF for BBand and Stochastics
Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 9:34:19 AM
Bollinger Band
Period 15
Width 15

Stochastics
Period 5
SK 3
SD 3
Simple

Sk > or = 20 line