Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Stockfinder Gold version Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
musicguy
Posted : Sunday, March 20, 2011 2:31:11 AM
Does this still exist? I used it in the past but I can only find the subscription for Platinum in worden.com.
I only need end of day data so the Gold version suffices for me.
Bruce_L
Posted : Monday, March 21, 2011 9:49:42 AM

Worden Trainer

It is no longer possible to start a Gold level data subscription to StockFinder. You would currently need to get StockFinder Platinum to get StockFinder at all.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
rmgrove
Posted : Monday, April 4, 2011 10:43:22 PM
I was a gold member for 3 years. I cancelled my subscription about 6 months ago since I was not actively trading. Now that I am ready to start again and was a previous customer will I still qualify for Gold or do I need to find another charting service?
Bruce_L
Posted : Tuesday, April 5, 2011 10:13:00 AM

Worden Trainer

rmgrove,
We can re-activate your StockFinder Gold service for you if that is what you want (I checked to make sure). You may want to try out the TC2000.com version 11 beta however. It may do all you want and is less expensive.

-Bruce
TC2000 Support Articles
hans2005
Posted : Thursday, April 7, 2011 8:43:48 PM
Hi Bruce,

I heard  that the GOLD version of SF will be discontinued and the current users have either the option to go with platinum or TC2000 Beta.  

As a casual trader, I am not interested in real time data offered by Platinum.  I gone used to SF and I love the functionality and interface, besides real codes.  I like the UI even better than FreeStockCharts despite both looks  similar.

Can you please point of any document stating TC2000's direction and how it is better  than current version of SF.

Thanks
Bruce_L
Posted : Friday, April 8, 2011 8:59:41 AM

Worden Trainer

I don't know from whom you "heard" this, but they were either misinformed or confused. StockFinder Gold is not being discontinued for existing users. It is just not available as an option for new subscribers.

The current production release of TeleChart is no longer being developed. There are no plans to continue to develop StockFinder after StockFinder 5.1 is finalized. The best features of the current versions of TeleChart and StockFinder 5.1 should eventually be part of TC2000.com going forward.

You will note however that I said the best features will be implemented instead of saying all features will be implemented. TeleChart and StockFinder will continue to exist. There may well be things you can do in TeleChart and StockFinder you can't do using TC2000.com. You will still be able to use TeleChart or StockFinder to do something that ends up not making it into TC2000.com however (or just prefer them for some reason).

At this point, I cannot say for sure what these things might be. I can't provide a document outlining the direction of TC2000.com as it is still be decided by both the development team and our customers. The TC2000.com version 11 beta is just that, in beta testing. TC2000.com is going to evolve with new features being added relatively quickly and the exact way its various features are implemented will probably change during the beta as well.

Actively participating in the TC2000.com version 11 beta is the best way to get the features of TeleChart or StockFinder that you want or need into TC2000.com. Post your suggestions in the TeleChart » Comments/Suggestions forum or, better yet, send them directly to the developers at:

feedback@tc2000.com

-Bruce
TC2000 Support Articles
hans2005
Posted : Saturday, April 9, 2011 10:53:27 PM
Thanks for your quick response Bruce. 
Bruce_L
Posted : Monday, April 11, 2011 8:05:09 AM

Worden Trainer

You're welcome.

-Bruce