Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Chuck47
About
User Name: Chuck47
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 8
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Predictive next bar price at fixed RSI value
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 3:31:16 PM

Thanks, appreciate you taking a look at it.

Chuck

Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 1:46:43 PM

Bruce,

Can you please post the formula to determine the next bar price for the value of the 8 period Wilder's RSI to be at 50.

Thank you!

Chuck

Posted: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 11:53:17 AM

Bruce,  thank you, I am truly appreciative of your work! 

Posted: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 10:50:59 AM

Wow! Thank you!  May I ask for 2 more formulations, one at RSI 30 and one at RSI 50.  Thanks. 

Posted: Monday, November 26, 2012 6:26:17 PM

Can we try an RSI value of 70?

Posted: Monday, November 26, 2012 1:58:31 PM

I use selected values of Wilder's 2 period RSI for swing trading entry and exists.  Can you share a pcf formula that calculates the next bar price needed to achieve a selected RSI value using Wilder's 2 period RSI?  Thank you.

Topic: ConnorsRSI
Posted: Monday, November 26, 2012 1:02:32 PM

Bruce, thank you for your efforts!  Is it possible in the future that the ConnorsRSI could be programmed into TC2000 as a standard indicator?

Topic: ConnorsRSI
Posted: Saturday, November 24, 2012 8:57:03 PM

Please see the Connors RSI (CRSI) topic for improved syntax in TC2000 v17+.

Larry Connors has just disclosed a new propreitary momentum oscillator from Connors Research used for swing trading.  The indicator combines Wilder's RSI plus duration of an up / down trend and relative magnitude of price change into a single oscillator number.  Connor's research shows that the combination of the three elements is superior to analyzing the elements individually.  

I have included a link to TradingMarkets.com that will allow you to download the formula information free of charge:  http://www.tradingmarkets.com/about/tradingmarkets/our-latest-release-i-an-introduction-to-b-connorsrsi-b-i-1581332.html

Could you please explore writing a custom indicator for the ConnorsRSI.  I would also highly recommend that Worden explore including ConnorsRSI as a standard indicator within TC2000.

Thanks