Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: gentech
About
User Name: gentech
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 2
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Pivot Points
Posted: Friday, February 16, 2007 8:05:19 PM
I really like the TC2007 Platinum. Just upgraded my subscription and have been checking out the features. One thing I noticed is that you can write your own custom indicators. How would I go about creating a pivot point indicator in TC2007? Thanks.
Topic: backscanner
Posted: Sunday, February 4, 2007 9:30:38 PM
I recently subscribed to Backscanner, however, I haven't been able to get it into the Block Player. When I signed up, the instructions stated that it was already pre-built into the Blocks Player, but it isn't there. Is there a way to add it to the Blocks Player? When I go to the various video tutorials, they are all for the Snap Sheets platform. I know that they are very similar, but there are some differences, i.e. no handles on the frames. I figured out that in order to dock a frame, you have to first choose the option to "dock to frame" for the docking tool to come up when you move the window. Overall, I really like the possibilities of the software, the Worden standard and "bang for your buck" pricing. Please keep up the good work.