Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Oatmeal Stout
About
User Name: Oatmeal Stout
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 4
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Cancelling Account b/c of V16
Posted: Sunday, November 15, 2015 12:22:14 PM

QUOTE (Bensson)

I think WB has a great product and service (Bruce you've always been amazing).  However,  I have to agree with the original post here. Don't provide people a certain level of service (BATS quotes) with a product (in this case gold membership), and then take it away by changing the rules once they're signed up. Not cool at all. Will not be upgrading to V16.

Thanks for pointing this out CdnKodiak.

Be aware too that the Alert Console has been deprecated in v16 unless you sign up for premium live quotes. This is too close to dishonesty. I expected more from Worden.

Topic: TC2000 versions
Posted: Friday, November 13, 2015 11:28:50 AM

Let me add too... that unless you subscribe to live streaming data ($$$), price alert functionality (and others?) is been disabled. 

Topic: Exporting Worden Notes in Telechart 2005
Posted: Saturday, February 5, 2005 9:37:39 AM
Seems like the Worden Notes format changed from rtf to xml with the new release, and I lost my ability to conduct keyword and phrase search with the new format. Does anyone know of a freeware tool which will enable me to convert the messages to rtf.

Also, is there a simple method to change the status on the Worden Notes from "new" to "read". In the current release it was just a matter of moving the rtf files into the "Old Messages" directory. It's a bit tedious to open each message individually. TIA.