New version 17 available now

Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: thnkbigr
About
User Name: thnkbigr
Groups: Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 2,685
[0.96% of all post / 0.67 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: option prices
Posted: Tuesday, January 24, 2017 11:49:41 AM

How do i select all exp?

Posted: Tuesday, January 24, 2017 11:28:47 AM

Bruce

Is it possible to open up a page that will only show the option prices for a specific strike price.

For example I like to see where the 85 strikes are trading at for the next few months of expiration all on one page

I am talking about something like this 

Jan 85 W1
Jan 85 W2
Jan 85 W3
Jan 85 W4
Feb 85 W1
Feb 85 W2
Feb 85 W3
Feb 85 W4

Posted: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 12:46:03 PM

When I click on the option I get a graph of the option is it also possible to plot the open interest as well 

Topic: MT Newswires
Posted: Friday, January 06, 2017 12:35:50 PM

Where do I read on the details of those services 

Posted: Thursday, January 05, 2017 9:51:54 AM

I recently subscribed to Options feed so how do I open the space to see the option prices on the active sym

Topic: MT Newswires
Posted: Wednesday, January 04, 2017 6:14:38 PM

I just subscribed to MY newswires data feed but when I click on Feeds under the Notes and News Tab the last 5 selections under MY Newswires on mine is not checked and I can not check them on. Howcome?

From Insider activity to Earnings notebook is checked off. 

Topic: Earnings Date on the Chart
Posted: Wednesday, January 04, 2017 6:10:45 PM

Guys,

Since the Earnings Date data feed is coming from Zacks and it should be accurate is there any way we can plot a marker on the chart so as we space bar through symbols we can see the earnings date coming up.

We can put a marker on the chart on the days we places a note so I am talkiang about doing the same thing

Have a marker in the chart that shows the days that the stock announed eanings in the past and a marker that's in the futuer pointing to the day that it will announce earnings soon

Thanks  

Topic: Scanning for gaps in after hour trading
Posted: Wednesday, January 04, 2017 6:04:00 PM

Has anything changed with this where we cab scan for gaps after the close or before the open? 

Topic: Ranking Vs Sub
Posted: Tuesday, December 27, 2016 3:29:19 PM

I just launched your CI2 layout 

I am over 7 minutes and only 24% calculated ona list of 100 stocks. To me this is ridicolous 

Also take a look at the Sym HAL under your layout pls. you have the rule Debt to Equity Ratio above the Index

As you can see eversince  1/22/2016 HAL's Debt to Equity Ratio has been aboev the Index but the Rule goes on and off rather then staying True since 1/22. Why is that 

Topic: Ranking Vs Sub
Posted: Tuesday, December 27, 2016 1:48:05 PM

Bruce 

I just shares a chart under CI2 in V4 

The only thing I have plotted is the Debt to Equity Ratio and a Custom Index that plots the Rank 50 vs the Morningstar Main Group 

My goal is screen for stocks that their Debt to Equity Ratio is above their Main groups median so as a test I have the watchlist set to S&P 100 as a small list of stocks and the CI is set to calculate the last 100 days only to keep things short

I then created a rule Debt to Equity Ratio Above the the CI and I tried to scan the S&P 100 stocks

This is just a list of 100 stocks and it just takes forever for this screen to run. I know Jerry was playing with this as well

Is this the only way to accomplish what I need to do within worden products and if this is the ony way it just can not be that this takes this long to finish

Can you pls look into this and get back to me

As you know I have pretty fast computers but the spped that this simple sceen takes to calculates is just nervwracking