Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: brianj2
About
User Name: brianj2
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 23
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Confused about PCF
Posted: Thursday, April 20, 2006 2:10:27 AM
What are the largest values I can use in a PCF, like this:

MAXH500.60

That is to say, if I am not mistaken, the maximum high from 60 days ago for the preceding 500 days (in other words it would look at approximately 2 years of data starting 3 months ago and reaching back to 2 years 3 months ago.)

To restate the question then, what are the largest numbers I can substitute for 500 and 60 in the formula?
Topic: Replies to "Basic Info on BOP, TSV and MoneyStream"
Posted: Monday, April 3, 2006 10:40:33 AM
Yeah, actually I already called and ordered the one on Money Stream and the one on BOP.

thanks for getting back.
Topic: Replies to "Basic Info on BOP, TSV and MoneyStream"
Posted: Monday, April 3, 2006 3:42:57 AM
Are MS and Price on completely different scales? In other words, one cannot compare the values, only the tendencies (trend) they portray. Is that correct?

Brian
Topic: Dumb question about candlesticks
Posted: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 10:58:05 PM
I am familiar with candles, but what is new to me is that some of the bars are filled in and some are just outlined. Other charts I've seen, they are all solid. What is the difference between the solid vs. hollow candles in TeleChart?
Topic: apply a scan to a particular watchlist
Posted: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 10:51:24 PM
Maybe I am just getting lost because TC lets me do so much, but I thought I saw somewhere that I can apply a scan to a particular watchlist, so I can narrow it down. Or do I have to actually go edit the scan to do that?
Topic: Searching for all my posted topics in forums
Posted: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 10:35:57 AM
Ah yes. Works like a charm. I did view Craig's video, twice. I must have snoozed through the part about the "posted by" dropdown menu.
Topic: "Unwatch" a topic?
Posted: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 12:25:03 AM
If I start to "watch" a topic, does that stay in effect or do I only get 1 email when it is replied to? If it does stay in effect, what if I get tired of it? How would I quit "watching" it?
Topic: Scans and Weekly charts
Posted: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 12:16:08 AM
Craig, what did you do? I am also interested in that idea. I've been using some of the candlestick scans and would like to be able to apply them to weekly/monthly time frames as well.
Topic: Background
Posted: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 12:10:37 AM
Reading this thread made me wonder if Doug's suggestion needed clarification. If you go to Tools/System settings/Printing there is an option to print with white background. It does not require changing any of your templates. That is what I use when I print. All my charts use black background on screen, but I print them with white background. It works great.
Topic: Searching for all my posted topics in forums
Posted: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 12:01:33 AM
I wanted to find all the posts I have made to the forums, and so I had the idea of conducting a search using my user name (brianj2). It only yielded 1 post, but I've made about 10. Why would it only return the one and not all of them?