Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: techohio
About
User Name: techohio
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 55
[0.02% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Multiple Indicators in Easyscan
Posted: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 5:53:32 PM

What if you need to create a condition formula and use an OR in between 3 or more component conditions?

ex. (x>y) or (x> z) or (x =a) 

Topic: Fundamental data inside condition
Posted: Tuesday, May 17, 2016 2:20:22 PM

thanks Bruce

Topic: Fundamental data inside condition
Posted: Tuesday, May 17, 2016 12:04:20 PM

Is it possible to write a condition formula that includes fundamental data?

For example, I want a condition formula that gives me Close > 5 and Price Volatility < 100

or Return on Equity > 0.

Topic: Watchlists
Posted: Thursday, March 10, 2016 2:03:15 PM

How do I create a watchlist based on company name?  For example, I want to create a watchlist that has all companies with the word "Pimco" in it.    Its not enough for me to just use the search box.

Thanks,

Topic: Refresh rate options in a watchlist column
Posted: Thursday, March 10, 2016 10:38:49 AM

Hi,

Some of my watchlist columns that were either pre-built, created by me or otherwise provide "realtime" as an option and at other times, only "manual, 1 min, 5min, 60min, etc." are the only options.

When creating a new PCF, indicator saved from a chart, or any condition, what factors will ensure that "realtime" will show up as one of the refresh rate options  if I add either of those items as a column in a watchlist?

Topic: Scanning a finite number of bars for a condition
Posted: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 11:13:49 AM

Oh.. and does the complexity of this formula have any implications on how fast it will run (this is all run on TC2000 servers vs my local computer, is that right?)

Posted: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 11:11:58 AM

When you said to set the "Average Type to 30", the only choices I see for Average Type are Simple, Exponential or Front Weighted?

I will need to sit with this for a bit before I try it. 

Posted: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 3:56:34 PM

Hello,

I need to scan a personal watchlist of 100 symbols to search the last 30 daily bars in each stock for a condition (High > Prior Close), and present the resulting subset list of symbols along with the high of the respective bar (whether it occurred 3 bars ago or 10 bars ago).

Could someone help me with how to accomplish this?

Topic: Version 12.6 on Mac ??
Posted: Saturday, August 15, 2015 12:41:20 AM

Hello,

Was there some announcement I missed?  My TC2000 on my mac is not longer working.  Because I couldn&#39;t get it to launch, I went to the worden.com site only to find out that you have a new version 12.6 which appears to be Windows based.  I have not seen any email announcements but would like to know about how I can run TC2000 on my Mac.

To run on Mac will it only be via browser, thereby requiring an internet connection?

and does the Windows version of 12.6 allow running TC2000 without an internet connection?

Thanks,

Topic: Plotting a chart at a specific P/E
Posted: Tuesday, November 18, 2014 11:19:12 AM

Hi,

In addition to the standard price chart, I&#39;d like to overlay a plot of the price of a stock at a specific P/E ratio.

For example, i&#39;d like to plot the price of apple at a p/e of 15 over time.  

What is the best way to do this?

Thanks