Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Version 12.6 on Mac ?? Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
techohio
Posted : Saturday, August 15, 2015 12:41:20 AM
Platinum Customer Platinum Customer

Hello,

Was there some announcement I missed?  My TC2000 on my mac is not longer working.  Because I couldn't get it to launch, I went to the worden.com site only to find out that you have a new version 12.6 which appears to be Windows based.  I have not seen any email announcements but would like to know about how I can run TC2000 on my Mac.

To run on Mac will it only be via browser, thereby requiring an internet connection?

and does the Windows version of 12.6 allow running TC2000 without an internet connection?

Thanks,

Bruce_L
Posted : Monday, August 17, 2015 10:06:10 AM

Worden Trainer

TC2000 version 12.6 is a native Windows application, but it still requires an internet connection to work.

Right now you would need to use Windows emulation or virtualization of some sort in order to run Windows on your Mac if you really want to run TC2000 version 12.6 instead of TC2000 version 12.5.

We are hoping to have a native Mac version of TC2000 version 12.6 as well at some point, but I do not have a time table for when this might happen (and it might not happen).

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles