Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: pmpmgmt
About
User Name: pmpmgmt
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 3
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Paying customers penalized? BATS Real Time on FreeStockCharts but not on Gold version?
Posted: Wednesday, November 23, 2016 10:48:26 AM

I am very upset that I can no longer get vs. 12.6 wtih BATS realtime. My computer had to be replaced and now all I can download is vs. 16 for vs.17 beta. That doesn't cut it, especially when I have been a paying customer for many years and now only "FreeStockCharts.com" people can get BATS. Ridiculous! It is evident this company has changed in many significant ways in recent years. Great thinking! Also a great way to lose customers and, eventually your entire operation. Let's have the old TeleChart back that cared about its customers!

Topic: Adding Price Channel to Telechart Gold charts
Posted: Friday, January 21, 2011 3:11:46 PM
I am not new to TeleChart and have had no issues with any indicators or pcf that I have used until now. The issue now is simply how to plot a Price Channel around the price and not considerably above it.
Topic: Adding Price Channel to Telechart Gold charts
Posted: Friday, January 21, 2011 2:51:35 PM
I am having a problem adding Price Channels to my charts. I am opening the tap entitled "Chart Template" and then clicking on the "Add Indicator." A box then opens to the right with a number of options. I am then selecting and clicking the "Price Channel" at which point another box opens entitled "Price Channel Settings." In the options there I am selecting "visible." For the Smoothing Average I am selecting "Simple" and then putting 10 in the box to the right. For the "Width Multiplier" I am using 20. In the "Indicator Line Formula" box I put (H+L)2.In the "Channel Width Formula" box I put H-L.I am getting a Price Channel, but both the bottom and top lines are considerably above the Candlesticks. I went to "Support" and James referred me to you for a solution to this.How do I set this up so the Price Channel actually surrounds the price?