Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: ned1
About
User Name: ned1
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 23
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Max/Min Condition
Posted: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 4:24:27 PM

Thank you both, you are absolutely correct.

Posted: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 2:30:33 PM

No this doesn't work since it includes today. I want an arbitrary sequence of days, for example:

H3,H4,H5....Hn

Posted: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 11:49:43 AM

Is there a way to write a formula to find the maximum high of a series of days? it would look something like: Max (H2,H3....Hn). A search of all the tc functions and formula offers nothing I could find that satisfies the question.

Posted: Friday, January 17, 2014 12:11:25 PM

Got it ! thank you

Posted: Friday, January 17, 2014 12:02:37 PM

Neither of these Bruce. The first suggestion includes today in the Maxh5 I believe as does the Minl5.1

The second suggestion compares H-L to each days range. What I want is H-L > the difference between the highest high of the PREVIOUS 5 days (exclude today) and the minimum low of the previous 5 days (exclude today).

Posted: Friday, January 17, 2014 11:48:57 AM

I would like a Condition that computes true for the H-L range  of today greater than the range of the maximum high of the previous 5 days minus the minium low of the previous 5 days. Help please?

Topic: daily Worden report
Posted: Wednesday, January 2, 2013 8:00:10 PM

How do I see the daily report in the new tc2000 beta version?

Topic: TSV and Moneystream conditions
Posted: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 5:05:55 PM

Can TSV and Moneystream be used as values or conditions in writing PCF's in TC 2000? Any elaboration would be appreciated.

Topic: square function
Posted: Saturday, November 12, 2011 12:20:54 PM
There is a square root function (SQR() ) but is there a square function? I'm trying to construct a standard deviation function, or perhaps there is a SD function already in Telechart ?
Topic: NetChange tool
Posted: Saturday, October 3, 2009 11:30:39 AM
I'd like to code a rule that uses the netchange of a specified stock in application to differing stocks. Eg.
If the netchange of SPY >0 then pass. How would I code that since the data is not part of the displayed stock?