Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: gtfo501must talk to HBW
About
User Name: gtfo501must talk to HBW
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 7
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: FLML and the Tobydad profile
Posted: Wednesday, January 2, 2008 11:26:20 PM
Td, I like how FLML is forming my J-hook pattern.I really dont understand your charts on it with bolli bands and candlesticks, but i will try to analyze them when I have time . I think it should go to a $17.50 close soon and intra-day could hit $20. I remember a stock about a yr. and a half ago with a similar  pattern although its prior downtrend wasn't as abrubt as FLML. It was HRT and went from $9 to $32 or so.  If you trade stocks, FLML  looks like one to trade as well.
Topic: Pharma stocks
Posted: Wednesday, January 2, 2008 11:10:52 PM

Hey, td.  On the topic of pharma stocks, take a look at MBRK.  Its not on the top of my list but it  looks like $1.25ish to $2.00 looks very likely. Thanks.

Topic: Pharma stocks
Posted: Friday, December 28, 2007 10:11:15 PM
         Hey tobydad  thanks for your response to my stock picks. Im bored so checking out some of your other posts. Hmmm.. Halo looks a little risky. Looks like will trade in a range channel and could go to $8.50 or so but then I think its going to trend downwards. Now LJPC looks more hopeful. Its trying to form my second favorite pattern. I call it the 3-D ramp pattern. It has a chance to go to $4.75, but better yet if it should fall to $3 or less, especially at $2.80, i would put the ranch on it...lol.  I tell and help all my friends with my picks but no one ever throws any money back at me from their profits! Oh well. Yes I want to share all my systems with everyone here, you all seem great like a big  family. Theres only one problem you see.I am not computer friendly and have no idea how to post charts and their indicators.After that I would have to in great detail explain to you what to exactly see and how they work. I dont think im smart enough to do that...  Damn, I really know that GGBM and BHIP are gonna do well here. I just dont have an account or the money.  Well thanks again td for your astuteness.
Topic: ELON
Posted: Friday, December 28, 2007 9:25:41 PM
      Jj.  took a look at ELON with different systems I use. Looks like a good stock to trade because it has momentum. It will initially have a problem at $26, but should clear this in due time and then go to $29 or so.
Topic: Apsll -Top ten currently
Posted: Friday, December 28, 2007 7:59:45 PM
Apsil, hello. I am new to this forum but you seem to know your stuff like a few others. First of all, I like all your picks more or less.. I tested all ten, many of which are names that came up in previous scans of mine.SATC and UQM really do nothing for me. BLDP and TSTC are old names from the summer that will trend upwards but rather slowly for me. GRRF looks like a trade to 9.50. ABPI, if I had any money, I would buy on a pullback to 2.60.  I am getting a sell or short signal on DIET. It may short-term go slightly higher but should go back down to 4.75 or so. That leaves ONT, SEED, and NANX. All three have good patterns. SEED should make it to 8.40 and then stall. I love the pattern of NANX, but its a little too late  according to my hmw pattern that shows it from $3 to $4.60- its now $4.28 as of today. By far the best pick is ONT, which should go up about 70% here to 1.75 or 1.80 or so in 1 to 2 months. Please let me know what you think. Again, I am new to this chatroom and am a paper trader. I give my friends my own picks only but hope to trade vigorously when and if I can ever save any money. My top picks are GGBM and BHIP, since I mostly deal with stocks under $5.
Topic: GGBM
Posted: Thursday, December 27, 2007 8:23:14 PM
        Very risky stock. but all my reliable systems that I use, show it going quickly to $1 and then to $2 in about 3 weeks. It is now 56 cents. I also love BHIP here to double to over $2. Let me know what you think. Thanks.
Topic: BCRX
Posted: Thursday, December 27, 2007 7:37:36 PM
      Dear  Tobydad,  I am  not a smart guy like you and have no money to trade.  However, I like to play with winning patterns. I believe I have something similar to your  "tobydad profile" for low priced stocks out of favor. I usually track stocks under $5 because one day I hope to be able to trade them. This system works even better on higher, well-named stocks. This is my first post so please bear with me sir. In a recent scan with my HMW pattern, your BCRX appeared. It should easily go to 7.50 or higher in 3 weeks or less. Please tell me how these other , low-priced stocks look on your system.  BHIP, GGBM, and ONSM.  BHIP should double to $2 plus and GGBM should quadruple to $2 plus also. Thanks td I await your response