Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: deckerjt
About
User Name: deckerjt
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 6
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: ---WARNING--- LONGS CLOSE OUT POSITIONS NOW!
Posted: Wednesday, September 6, 2006 8:01:37 AM
Actually, I think we will see a rally going into the elections. I believe this because I think that there is manipulation of the markets in place. A case in point was when consumer sentiment came out a couple of weeks ago. Markets began to tank ... and then ... out of nowhere came a rally.

Comments?

Jim
Topic: QQQQs
Posted: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 4:07:04 PM
Wondering if it will touch 36.49 ... and if it does how much of a bounce we will see before it comes back to that point again. There seems to be a lot of unwarranted optimism for the markets considering where the dollar is going and that interest rates will rise for the rest of the year.
Posted: Monday, February 14, 2005 5:51:30 PM
Well, I just looked at the Trend Quality indicators and it appears that we are preparing for a rally. Will be interesting to see how this pans out.
Posted: Monday, February 14, 2005 5:43:15 PM
MS and TSV are both above their moving averages and it appears that we are getting ready to try to push through resistance.

Will be interesting to see what effect that Greenspan and Oil inventories have on this in the next few days.

Jim
Topic: General Broker "Rules" Question
Posted: Monday, February 14, 2005 5:36:49 PM
On a side issue. I used to trade with Scott Trade and noticed that when I placed limit orders that they would only fill when the ask dropped to my bid price and that my order would never show on the Level II.
Since then I have moved to Ameritrade and notice that all of my orders appear on Level II within seconds of my placing the order.

This may not seem like much ... but I missed several trades using Scott Trade ... and paid more in commissions because I was not placing a market order.

Jim
Posted: Friday, February 11, 2005 5:25:10 PM
A nice bounce off the bottom today. Will they rally and close above 38.00 on Monday (Feb 14, 2005)?

If they do it would seem that they are starting a new leg up to test the December highs.

JD