Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: 17263
About
User Name: 17263
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 61
[0.02% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Delayed Start-up Each Day
Posted: Thursday, May 10, 2018 4:25:04 PM

Each day, when I start up TC2000, the program goes through a long process of downloading option data that I neither use nor want.  I suspect there is a setting that will take care of this but I've not been able to find it.  Can you help me?

Topic: Same Watch List on all tabs of a Layout Group
Posted: Thursday, May 3, 2018 5:03:21 PM

Does v18 offer a way to automatically update the watch list all tabs in a layout group when the watch list on one of the tabs is changed?

Topic: Initial daily startup of TC2000
Posted: Thursday, May 3, 2018 3:21:27 PM

Each day, when I start up TC2000, the program goes through a long process of downloading option data that I neither use nor want.  I suspect there's a setting that will take care of this but I've not been able to find it.  Can you help me?

Thanks

Topic: Charts with Drawings
Posted: Friday, October 24, 2014 2:47:06 PM

The pallette is there and the "More" tool opens when I click it.  It's all good.  Thank you for the help.

Posted: Friday, October 24, 2014 2:37:36 PM

I'm isomg version 12.4.5235.25989 and the drawing tools, when opened on the screen, do not contain the "more" section that is shown in the video for use in managing drawing.  Is this utility available only in the version made for use within the browser?

Posted: Friday, October 24, 2014 2:17:34 AM

Is there a way to have stocks in one layout that contain drawing data, such as support and resistance lines, and then have those same stocks in a different layout that does not show the drawing data?

I use a lot of drawing items on my charts but in other layouts I'm interested in other things and the drawings simply work to confuse the easy use of the layout.

Topic: Change Columns Button
Posted: Thursday, August 21, 2014 7:46:21 PM

I am currently using Telechart version 12.4.5235.25989.  I want to change the columns in a new watchlist I've created and cannot find the "change columns" button.  "help" says it's in the watchlist to the right of the watchlist name but there is nothing there.  Where do I find this tool?

Topic: Linking Watchlist and Charts in Layout Group
Posted: Monday, February 24, 2014 11:40:17 AM

How do I set things up so the same watchlist appears in each tab of a layout group?

Topic: v12 Chart Top Export Data Icon Missing
Posted: Friday, June 22, 2012 12:07:15 PM

QUOTE (Bruce_L)

Just right click and select Copy All Symbols > To Clipboard, and then paste them into Excel or into a text file.

Thanks

Topic: v12 Chart Top Export Data Icon Missing
Posted: Thursday, June 21, 2012 9:06:13 PM

QUOTE (StockGuy)

Right click on the chart toolbar, then click Edit Toolbar.  You can re-add the export button to your toolbar if it was removed.

Thanks.  A follow on question:  Is there a way to export the symbols in a watchlist, without exporting any other data with them?