Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: keyser
About
User Name: keyser
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 5
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Fibonacci Retracement Levels
Posted: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 11:07:30 AM
Hi everybody,

This fibonacci retracement video was fantastic!!!!! Y'all do great work in producing such good training vidoes.

Any possiblities for videos on the fibonacci fan and the fibonacci arc?

Thank you very much. Judith
Topic: Turning a column back on
Posted: Monday, May 23, 2005 12:41:04 PM
I now see where and how I made my mistake. Thanks a lot for your help.

Keyser
Topic: Turning a column back on
Posted: Monday, May 23, 2005 11:13:20 AM
Hi,

I have been watching the training videos and trying out the ideas presented. (I have learned so much from these but....) Somehow I have turned off the column that indicates the percent change for each stock that you get after using a sort. All I end up with is the ticker symbol and the company name. How do I turn the results column back on?

Thank you very much!

Keyser
Topic: Elliott Wave pattern
Posted: Wednesday, May 18, 2005 8:56:18 AM
Craig,

I appreciate you taking the time to answer my question. The topic 'Selecting Bar lengths and zoom factors' was very enlightening.

Thank you very much.
Keyser
Topic: Elliott Wave pattern
Posted: Tuesday, May 17, 2005 8:17:59 AM
Good morning,

I recently took a seminar with (removed by Moderator). in which they discussed using the Elliott Wave indicator as a trading strategy. I was very fascinated by it.

They said that you could confirm the Elliott pattern using Telechart but the guy wasn’t familiar enough with TC to explain how to do it. I have been struggling trying to figure it out but I am having difficulties. Then I saw a reference to “Dave Elliott settings from 10-24-03 show” on the List of Chart Templates 2 minutes and 24 seconds into the training video ‘Adding, removing, & saving indicators in a chart template’ by Sean W.

Would it be possible to share how to set up a chart template that would somehow reflect the idea if the Elliott Wave Theory?

Thank you very much.
Keyser