Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Elliott Wave pattern Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
keyser
Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2005 8:17:59 AM
Good morning,

I recently took a seminar with (removed by Moderator). in which they discussed using the Elliott Wave indicator as a trading strategy. I was very fascinated by it.

They said that you could confirm the Elliott pattern using Telechart but the guy wasn’t familiar enough with TC to explain how to do it. I have been struggling trying to figure it out but I am having difficulties. Then I saw a reference to “Dave Elliott settings from 10-24-03 show” on the List of Chart Templates 2 minutes and 24 seconds into the training video ‘Adding, removing, & saving indicators in a chart template’ by Sean W.

Would it be possible to share how to set up a chart template that would somehow reflect the idea if the Elliott Wave Theory?

Thank you very much.
Keyser
Craig_S
Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2005 8:31:29 AM

Worden Trainer

There are no tools in TeleChart specifically for Elliott Wave. Here are a few topics to review that talk about it. They should help you get a feel for how others are using Elliott Waves in TeleChart:

Any Elliott Wave students here?
Selecting Bar Lengths and Zoom Factors

Many people use the vertical trendline feature to mark their waves. Here is a video on the drawing tools available in TeleChart:

Drawing Trendlines, Regressions and Writing Notes on a chart

- Craig
Here to Help!
keyser
Posted : Wednesday, May 18, 2005 8:56:18 AM
Craig,

I appreciate you taking the time to answer my question. The topic 'Selecting Bar lengths and zoom factors' was very enlightening.

Thank you very much.
Keyser