Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: mikepass
About
User Name: mikepass
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 57
[0.02% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: 15 Bullish Charts for the next 2 weeks! Starting Feb 2nd 2009
Posted: Friday, February 6, 2009 12:16:20 PM
Siignaltap, good call on these posistions. Can you share the pcf with us. thanks
Topic: word of advice to my fellow traders
Posted: Friday, September 19, 2008 11:57:16 AM
I was having a decent day yesterday, intra daytrading SPy put options, put one trade on, took it off for around a $400- 30% profit ,30 minute profit. Feeling good at this point. My intraday live 1, 5, 15  charts looked decent again fo an entry. I'm in again went up around 15%, backed off a bit , then went to even then down .15cents. Had my finger on my mouse at about 1:02 Denver time to sell at the market. Ok, I'm getting out of here NOW,at this point I'm off about $100 bucks, went to click the mouse and... Well first I should mention that I am having a new roof put on yesterday. Ok went to hit the mouse and my power went out, the roofers went into my electrical panel and shut off my house electric without even asking me for the OK.. By the time I figured out what happened and got the power back on and computers booted up the S&P rallied around 40points.  My laptop was no help since my router and modem are electric also. I am now off around $1500 buckaroos on a $2000 trade. I will be going to the store today and buying a backup power suppy. It will be $100 well spent. If you folks are active traders I reccomend you do the same. Mikepass

Ps. the president of the roofing company has not returned my call yet.
Topic: PCLN
Posted: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 10:01:18 AM
Any thoughts on PCLN as a short to around the $95 range. Thanks Mikepass
Topic: 11 stocks to watch "short" with video links! SPWR, JPM, BRCM, MOLX, AKAM and others!
Posted: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 10:10:56 AM
As always Signaltap, your analysis and chart reviews are really appreciated! Mikepass
Topic: worden support says my telechart will just quit running
Posted: Monday, June 9, 2008 10:44:02 PM
Mines doing the same thing the past week or so. Hadn't called yet. I also have vista
Topic: CALM
Posted: Friday, April 25, 2008 7:03:22 PM
On the 15th at about  $30, Thanks for your insight everybody!
Topic: CALM
Posted: Friday, April 25, 2008 8:43:39 AM

Can somebody give me some help on CALM. Is this a bullish candle stick that just formed. Should I start taking profits? Thanks Mikepass

Topic: The latest follow up on CROX by Signaltap 3/7/2008
Posted: Monday, March 10, 2008 4:05:27 PM
Signaltap, you called that one right on the money. In with Aprils puts, marches are too close in. Spy puts are looking good for trading intraday.
Topic: Options charts
Posted: Sunday, February 17, 2008 9:20:53 PM
mmlmedv, yhoos change in price was probally due to change in volatility .You are probally talking
about  volatility charts. Here is a sample, hopefully it will paste. Go to optionetics website. There is a fairly good information board which is free here.There is also a subscripton based service that I subscribe to which is called platnimum express. This is where I find my charts. They also have seminars which are outrageously priced. Also go to CBOE website for info. Also if you belong to Ameritrade they have an option charting service if you are preapproved for options. It is called options 360. Good luck.   Mikepass

Topic: SignalTap2 - - The crox report round two?
Posted: Tuesday, February 5, 2008 10:41:05 AM
Scott, I'm bearish too on crox but I never play it right at the open. I'm waiting for a decent pop and then I'll buy the march 35 puts, the febs are too close to expiration. Same situation on the spy, being patient for a pop. Good luck!  Mikepass