Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: jerpk
About
User Name: jerpk
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 15
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: balanced relative strength
Posted: Friday, January 16, 2015 2:41:55 PM

That worked great--just what I wanted.  Thanks

Topic: balanced relative strength
Posted: Friday, January 16, 2015 1:54:36 PM

Is there a way to sort by balanced relative strength?  I would like to take 70% of the % price gain for a stock (or etf) for the past 3 months and combine that gain (or loss) with 30% of the % price change over the prior 6 months.  Thanks. Jerry Kuhn

Topic: Next release of 12, features and Webinairs
Posted: Friday, January 16, 2015 11:18:52 AM

How can I create a sort for blended relative strength?  I would like to calculate the % price change for 3 months and weight this at 70% and the % price change for 6 months and weight this at 30%. The goal would be to obtain a single value that could then be sorted.   Thanks. Jerry Kuhn

Topic: tc 2000 v12 won't open
Posted: Sunday, January 13, 2013 1:20:00 PM

When I click on the TC2000 icon the program doesn't open. I just get a blank page with a whirling ball. I have a MacBook Pro and the program has been running perfectly. I called support and was instructed to try a reset using the support files and if that didn't work to download Firefox. That didn't work either. Any other suggestions? Should I redownload the program?? Thanks. JP Kuhn

Topic: Conner's RSI
Posted: Wednesday, January 9, 2013 10:46:13 AM

Thanks Bruce. I'm afraid that may be over my head, so I'll wait and see what develops with TC2000. BTW, before I asked this question I did a search for Conner's RSI and found nothing--is that because I used an apostrophe in my query?  I wouldn't have had to bother you if my search had turned up the discussion you referenced.  

Topic: Conner's RSI
Posted: Wednesday, January 9, 2013 10:04:30 AM

Please see the Connors RSI (CRSI) topic for improved syntax in TC2000 v17+.

Do you have any plans to include Conner's RSI as an indicator in V 12 or if not, can you write a formula for it?  thanks.  J> Kuhn

Topic: PCF using Wilder smoothing
Posted: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 8:03:57 PM
Thank you Bruce. I'll try that and see if it works. Jerald Kuhn
Posted: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 2:03:02 PM
I have noticed there is a difference between the rsi2 returned in a pcf and the value obtained on a chart when wilder smoothing is applied. Is there a formula that can be used to apply wilder smoothing to an rsi2.1 in a pcf? thank you. Jerald kuhn
Posted: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 2:02:11 PM
I have noticed there is a difference between the rsi2 returned in a pcf and the value obtained on a chart when wilder smoothing is applied. Is there a formula that can be used to apply wilder smoothing to an rsi2.1 in a pcf? thank you. Jerald kuhn
Topic: missing notes and dates
Posted: Monday, February 7, 2005 11:41:01 AM
Doug--Thanks for your encouraging reply. I will look forward to hearing from someone in tech support. Perhaps they can find some cause. Jerry