Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

missing notes and dates Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
jerpk
Posted : Saturday, February 5, 2005 4:58:59 PM
Hi--For the past several months my TC2000 program has been malfunctioning. It started last fall when my note dates disappeared and there was discordance between the note in the window and the chart in the chart window. Tech support had me reinstall software and do a restore and everything worked for a while. Then a couple of weeks ago the program crashed totally and wouldn't open. Tech support sent me a new cd and had me do a "clean install" and restored my notes etc. Then yesterday my note dates disappeared again and now when I try to do a reinstall, I get an error 91 message. Does any one have any idea what is going on or how to fix it. I love this program, but the last few months have been so frustrating, I'm ready to trash it. Thanks. Jerry
Doug_H
Posted : Sunday, February 6, 2005 1:00:21 PM

Worden Trainer

Jerry, I understand your frustration. Please understand that this is a unique problem, and not one that is caused by some flaw that is affecting many people. I know that's no consolation to the person experiencing the problem, but it should give you confidence that you're not working with a program where notes routinely get messed up for everyone.

I know you've been in contact several times with tech support. They really are the ones who will have to determine the solution to this problem, and the tech staff really is quite knowledgeable. They have apparently just not gotten to the bottom of this issue yet. It is very likely some interaction between the program and something else you have going on with your particular computer system.

I will forward this post to the appropriate supervisors, and one of them will arrange for someone to contact you so we can get this problem resolved once and for all for you. We'd hate to lose you over a technical problem, and especially since you really like using the program.

Someone will be in touch with you, Jerry.

- Doug
Teaching Online!
jerpk
Posted : Monday, February 7, 2005 11:41:01 AM
Doug--Thanks for your encouraging reply. I will look forward to hearing from someone in tech support. Perhaps they can find some cause. Jerry
Lithoprinter
Posted : Friday, April 8, 2005 8:45:14 AM
Hi, When you find the solution to this problem, let me know as I'm now having the same problem with the new 2005 verson.
Doug_H
Posted : Friday, April 8, 2005 9:01:25 AM

Worden Trainer

Lithoprinter:

I assume that jerpk has been contacted by support. Unless he reports back here, we won't know what his particular problem was, or the solution. If you are having a similar problem, I encourage you to contact support. They can be reached via email at support@worden.com or by telephone at (919)408-0542. Hours are M-F 9AM-9PM and Saturday 9AM-3PM EDT.

- Doug
Teaching Online!