Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: oleeddie
About
User Name: oleeddie
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 15
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: trend broken and retested
Posted: Friday, June 15, 2012 11:57:30 AM

Hi Bruce L

Lets use an uptrend for the example-stock is up trending-stalls-kinda goes sideways or even slightly downhill-maybe 5 to 10% but then stops more or less at the bottom of the wicks where it begain the sideways or downhill move-this could take several days or even weeks-then breaks out and moves above the highs of where it started the sideways or down hill slide.

Another version of this could be-has done the above-now breaks down again and retreats back to the approxiamte level of the prior down trend but then breaks out for the second time and clears the former high and proceeds to form a continuation of the uptrend

Thanks, Ed

Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2012 10:25:41 PM

Hey ole' Bruce L  your reply won't open up, says will notify adminstrators

Can you just repost " easy scan design for b/o & bouncers please

Thanks, Ed

Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 7:56:20 PM

have you got anything for a scan that would look at trends that become broken and then have a retest

Thank you Ed

Topic: cup with handle
Posted: Monday, June 11, 2012 8:18:51 PM

to Bruce L

Sure do thank you for all the poop, sure is interesting

Ed

Topic: cup with handle
Posted: Friday, June 8, 2012 5:20:13 PM

Hi Craig S, reviewing one of your posts, you mention you were going to make a video on

"cup with handle"      If ya have done this , how do I find it

Thanks, Ed

Topic: Bolllinger Band
Posted: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 7:49:27 PM

could I get help with a PCF showing a bollinger band of 30 with the price below the lower band

Topic: May 1st webinar
Posted: Wednesday, May 9, 2012 1:32:00 PM

Any chance to get the New conditions formula printed out so I can cut and paste the Symetrical Triangle formula.

Thandks, Ed

Topic: BARBARA STAR TMV INDICATOR
Posted: Monday, January 23, 2012 5:37:39 PM
Is there any chance to get a blowup of the illustration shown on page 63 or a breakdown of the columns, etc
The printing is so small that it's simply to hard to see for my eyes and what magnifier I have isn't that good
Thanks,  Ed
Topic: TC2000
Posted: Saturday, January 21, 2012 2:22:04 PM
In the February 2012 issue of Technical Analysis of stocks and commodities on the traders tips section, there is a short article on how to program the" TMV " method discussed in Barbara Star's article along with a chart labeled Figure 5.
My tired old eyies are in no shape to decipher the small print and maybe if you could spell it out in an easy form as to how to program this along with a bigger blowup it sure would be appreciated.

Thanks Ed   aka   (email removed by moderator)
Topic: How to set up chart for Martha Stokes webinar around Sept 12th
Posted: Friday, September 16, 2011 4:55:38 PM
Hey ole' Bruce L, thanks a lot here on this

Ed