Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: JJESKO
About
User Name: JJESKO
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 8
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: continuation triangles
Posted: Tuesday, June 3, 2014 11:54:37 PM

can anyone tell if me there has been a scan written for continuation triangles in tc2000 as discussed by diceman & davidjohnhall?   thanks.

Topic: Finding Continuation Triangles And Wedges With Telechart
Posted: Saturday, April 10, 2010 1:06:36 PM
jas0501 or johndavidhall,
  found the work you & others have contributed to this post.  congrats it's really nice stuff.  however, i went to jas0501's post of 4/7/10 @ 1:56:18 am & found the ASOF Dragon ver 2.0 layout can be found by searching jas0501.  so i went to the shared items in stockfinder 5 & couldn't find anything listed regarding the Dragon.  am i looking in the wrong place?  any assistance you're willing to provide would be apprecitated
.   thanks.         email:  jjesko@att.net

john jesko
Topic: Analyzing for Options
Posted: Tuesday, June 3, 2008 10:15:14 PM
CRAIG, THANKS FOR THE REPLY.  I'LL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEW FEATURE YOU MENTIONED.
Topic: INCREASING INSTITUTIONAL BUYING
Posted: Saturday, May 5, 2007 3:10:06 PM
when i attended the cleveland presentation, michael was asked about creating a backscan that scans for increasing institutional buying. he cranked one up in about 5-10 minutes. we also asked that another condition was increasing volume. michael said to contact ask a trainer for more details. i'd like to know if such a backscan has been created for blocks player.
if so can, may i get a copy with directions on how to install it. if not can i request such a scan? i searched for such backscan a week or two ago & nothing like this came up (assuming i searched correctly)
thanks for any assistance you can offer.

john jesko