Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: dalej1
About
User Name: dalej1
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 11
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: VVUS ?
Posted: Thursday, May 11, 2006 4:01:47 PM
Did you hang on to it? Went from about $3.25 to $5.25 in two days.
Topic: FDO short?
Posted: Friday, August 5, 2005 10:45:20 AM
"Your are the market?" What kind of a response is that? Sounds like you've watched Caddyshack too many times..."be the ball." I know what I'm doing, given that I am up over 40% this year. However, I also know that I am not the market and there are other people that look at stocks differently than I do. I don't take their advice blindly, but instead look at what they are saying and critically examine it. Many times, someone on this board has good insights - they see a pattern or an indicator that I didn't. Since they are part of the market, it is useful information.

Thus, my question stands. I see a large H&S top. Does anyone see something else here that would indicate this stock is going higher rather than lower?
Topic: FDO short?
Posted: Friday, August 5, 2005 10:07:39 AM
Check out FDO on a weekly basis. Large head and shoulders top? Good Short?
Topic: TXN: Breaking thru 2004 1st qtr high. Count your money, I'll weigh mine!!
Posted: Friday, July 29, 2005 2:21:26 PM
Why do you think it's not going higher?
Topic: TXN: Breaking thru 2004 1st qtr high. Count your money, I'll weigh mine!!
Posted: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 3:27:57 PM
I bought TXN at $28.68 near the end of June, so I have a nice profit. However, I am now worried about the lack of follow-through today after the breakout yesterday. The stock is on a short leash for me.
Topic: buy mvis?
Posted: Wednesday, May 18, 2005 4:27:56 PM
Great obsevation about the downtrend line. However, it broke through it on increasing volume today. A good sign!
Topic: buy mvis?
Posted: Wednesday, May 18, 2005 12:02:37 PM
This came up yesterday. I tend to shy away from low-priced stocks, but this pattern looks great to me. Broke out above $6 and looks like a fairly easy run to $8. Any comments?
Topic: A double bottom ... at the top?
Posted: Tuesday, April 19, 2005 9:18:38 AM
I got out with a small profit. The reversal on the 14th made me nervous. I was out on the 15th at a little over 10. It was a combination of the weakness in the overall market and the lack of follow through that made me drop the stock. I would still argue that it was a good buy. It broke out on high volume. Moneystream was soaring, though TSV was not as good. The setup was good, but s**t happens.
Posted: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 3:54:26 PM
Thanks jim penn for pointing this stock out. I followed my advice and bought on the breakout. Looks like it's heading for $11. Nice 13% profit in a week.
Posted: Thursday, April 7, 2005 4:00:28 PM
Today was the day to buy. Breakout above $9.50 on high volume. Looks like clear sailing from here.