Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: JesseChn
About
User Name: JesseChn
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 9
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: New Highs/Lows from Pre-built Conditions
Posted: Tuesday, April 9, 2019 8:33:53 AM

Hi,

I was thinking more of intraday highs or lows. Is that not possible?

Thanks

Topic: New Highs/Lows from Pre-built Conditions
Posted: Monday, April 8, 2019 10:13:48 AM

Hi,

Can I know what the PCF are for the pre-built conditions new highs and new lows?

Thanks

Topic: checking for price making new lows
Posted: Tuesday, March 5, 2019 8:16:26 AM

would the PCF be C<H1 and timeframe set to hourly?

Topic: checking for price making new lows
Posted: Tuesday, March 5, 2019 7:24:18 AM

Hi,

Was wondering if it is possible to create a scan that checks for price being at new lows versus the previous hourly candle. i.e. at 1000 it serches for stocks making new lows versus the 1st hourly candle low (9.30 to 10), at 11 new low versus the previous hourly candle low (10 to 11).

Thanks

Topic: PCF questions
Posted: Thursday, February 7, 2019 5:00:41 AM

Hi,

If i were to use PCF ((H1-O)/O)*100 is greater than 2 within a hourly timeframe. Will my scans return results for stocks that made greater than 2% upside move from open within the 1st 60min candle? Also, does H1 refer to the high of the 1st 60min candle (asking this as when I ran a test on my formula AH it seems like it doesn&#39;t use the 1st 60min bar but the last 60min bar instead)

Thanks

Topic: new highs
Posted: Wednesday, February 6, 2019 9:35:51 AM

after market open*

Topic: new highs
Posted: Wednesday, February 6, 2019 9:35:07 AM

Hi,

Is it possble to scan for stocks that are breaking past highs of the 1st 60min candle from market open?

Thanks

Topic: moving averages not adjusted for afterhours and/or premarket gap/trading
Posted: Monday, January 28, 2019 6:30:00 AM

Hi,

I&#39;ve noticed that when stocks gap afterhours the data does not get carried over to the next trading day and often the result would be that moving averages end up being less accurate as it is not adjusted for afterhour trading. the same would occur after the trading day where premarket data is removed and the moving averages would again be inaccurate for the same reasons. is there a way to prevent important afterhour/premarket data from being removed. this would not only affect the accuracy of the indicator but also scans (i&#39;m assuming) that detect MA crossovers etc. Please assist ASAP.

Thank you

Topic: $ move off intraday lows
Posted: Thursday, December 13, 2018 7:01:51 PM

Hi,

If I want to create a PCF that shows me moves of at least 0.4c off intraday lows, would that be C-L>0.4 with timeframe on daily (or would it be 1 minute)?

Thanks