Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: alphatech
About
User Name: alphatech
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 12
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Sector Indexes
Posted: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 4:20:12 PM

Thanks Bruce, great writing, the instructions were perfect.

Topic: Sector Indexes
Posted: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 8:59:30 AM

I have a "Secotr Indexes" created long time ago, I beleive it was a default.  I have a column for each year, ie.e 2015, 2014, 2013.  I do not remember how to add 2016 and 2017, can you please highlight how to do that?

Thanks

Topic: Stupid question, why there is no option to show historical and future earning
Posted: Thursday, May 4, 2017 11:12:13 AM

Bruce, do not get me wrong please but is this one of the most important value in any application? TC2000 is a great app and I'm very surprised that is missing one of the most basic stuff.  Even Yahoo and Google ave these features and are free. 

Thanks again. 

Topic: Stupid question, why there is no option to show historical and future earning
Posted: Thursday, May 4, 2017 10:30:09 AM

Perhaps stupid question, would it be great if on the company graph, Worden would have the ability to show the historical and future earnings.  I may be wrong but is the stock price fluctuate around earnings reports for that company and if we had that value showing just that would be easy to figure out why the price of that stock went down because the earning announcement? Even more powerful  if we would have the ability to see also the news that may have affected the stock like Yahoo and Google.   Am I missing something?

Topic: Scan the best stock in that particular sector
Posted: Saturday, September 24, 2016 9:30:51 AM

Thanks Bruce, that was very helpfull.

Topic: Scan the best stock in that particular sector
Posted: Friday, September 23, 2016 3:48:53 PM

Hi,

How do I create a scan that woul give e all the stocks ntat sectorad possible ranking them by%?

Thanks

Topic: High Volume during consolidation breakout
Posted: Monday, September 5, 2016 1:03:12 PM

I'm trying to figure out when there is a high volume that day during the consolidation period.  I have followed few great seminars on consolidation and I would like to monitor when there is a breakout with a large volume that day.  I hope to capture it when the volume starts to go up during the day.  I saw some work done on volume from the user Telework.  Any suggestions?

Topic: Next Earnings Date in V12
Posted: Friday, September 2, 2016 3:30:59 PM

Hi Bruce, this is another great request, did you discuss it internally to see if is possible?  After few weeks using this great product, few things that could definitely improve this program

Earning

Able to add notes on previous dates

Thanks for your continued support  

Topic: How to create Alerts for a all stocks in a watchlist ?
Posted: Friday, September 2, 2016 2:04:52 PM

Looks like that this would be a great feature, right now I'm adding the same alert on each stock while I could save lot of time by doing it for each watchlist.  Would it be possible to add it to future releases?

Topic: Zanger Volume Ratio
Posted: Sunday, August 28, 2016 12:23:45 PM

I'm new to this forum (about 2 weeks) but I already see a huge value of it.  I already see huge contributors like you Telework, Bruce and of course others. I highly appreciated what you post, I hope one day to repay as well with my own contributions.    

P.S. this program is excellent, it takes about few minutes to get info from it while it would take days with others.