Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Next Earnings Date in V12 Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
asunnasy
Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2016 11:38:03 PM

Hi,

Please can you add the "next earnings date" feature from v16 into v12?

Thanks,

Avinash.

Bruce_L
Posted : Thursday, April 28, 2016 12:36:22 PM

Worden Trainer

Thank you for your suggestion.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
donmmoser
Posted : Wednesday, May 4, 2016 10:20:26 AM

I searched the forums to see how to add the earnings date to the charts and saw many people asking for this over the past several years.  I too would love to have this option.  Each time I see the response "Thank you for your suggestion".  Could you please give more information as to whether this is even being considered, when we should expect to see it if so?  If it is not being considered or it is not likely to be implemented in the near term that would be helpful to know as well.

Thanks.

Bruce_L
Posted : Wednesday, May 4, 2016 10:30:37 AM

Worden Trainer

Thank you for your suggestion. I do not know when or if any particular suggestion might be implemented. We do not normally discuss upcoming features until the feature has been officially announced or released.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
alphatech
Posted : Friday, September 2, 2016 3:30:59 PM

Hi Bruce, this is another great request, did you discuss it internally to see if is possible?  After few weeks using this great product, few things that could definitely improve this program

Earning

Able to add notes on previous dates

Thanks for your continued support  

Putt4Dough
Posted : Friday, September 2, 2016 4:06:41 PM

I think we need a new forum titled "Suggestion Box" with a few stickys at the top. LOL. :)

While I consider Bruce a genius, the company is called Worden Brothers and not "Bruce & Brothers". If you've spent more than a couple of minutes in the forum, it should be obvious that management's policy is not to "discuss upcoming features until the feature has been offically announced or released".

I can sympathize, having some experience knowing how the software sausage gets made. By all means, keep the suggestions coming. Bruce does log them and pass them along. But if you're expecting daily updates from the developers, it's just not going to happen.

Bruce, enjoy your holiday weekend!