Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: alancorp
About
User Name: alancorp
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 8
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: EPS % change comparison
Posted: Thursday, March 16, 2017 7:49:21 PM

Is there a way to create an easy scan that includes a criteria that compares 2 fundamental data points? I'm trying to scan for increasing EPS growth so I want to scan for EPS % Last qtr > EPS % 2 qtr back..etc.

Topic: %Change
Posted: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 11:17:17 AM

QUOTE (StockGuy)

We had an issue with one of the servers earlier this morning. Log out of TC2000 and back in and you should see correct values.

Tried logging out and back in a few times and still the same problem.

Topic: %Change
Posted: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 11:08:02 AM

I just noticed that my indexes (Compqx, Sp-500, DJ-30) are all showing a positive percent change this morning (+.69%, +.18%, +.20%) when they should be showing negative? Not sure what is going on but is this a bug?

How is %Change calculated?

Thanks,

Alan

Topic: Scanning multiple lists at once
Posted: Saturday, September 10, 2016 3:44:12 AM

QUOTE (StockGuy)

Currently, no, but thank you for the suggestion.  

You could copy both lists into one personal watchlist and use that to scan.

Thanks for the idea. That's actually a great workaround.

Topic: % change since open condition
Posted: Friday, September 9, 2016 11:34:15 AM

From my understanding, this condition would allow me to search for stocks that have certain % price change since the open. How do I accommodate for gap ups from previous day? Is there another condition for this? Because if a stock closed yesterday at $10 and today it opens at $15 and it currently at $15.50, a scan of 50% change since open wouldn't catch this stock right? How would I include a condition for this stock also?

Thanks,

Alan

Topic: Scanning multiple lists at once
Posted: Friday, September 9, 2016 11:29:13 AM

When creating Easy Scans, is there a way to scan multiple lists at once? Like if I want to scan both nasdaq and russell 3000 stocks. Doesn't look like it's possible but would be a nice feature for a future release.

Thanks,

Alan

Topic: TTM Squeeze Indicator
Posted: Wednesday, August 31, 2016 5:58:13 PM

Hi Bruce,

Can you please also mail me a copy of both TTM Squeeze indicators?

Thanks,

Topic: Attached charts to notes
Posted: Wednesday, August 31, 2016 4:45:01 PM

Why are attached charts to notes being updated with new drawings/updates? I thought the purpose of the attached chart was to have a snapshot of what the chart looked like at that point in time?

I.E. - I drew one trend line on 8/27/16 and attached the chart to a note I created on that day. I then draw a new trend line on the current chart of the same symbol on 8/31/16. When I pull up the note on 8/27/16 and look at the attached chart it shows both trend lines!

It looks like the attached charts will keep any markups that are deleted from the current chart, but it also adds new markups made to the current chart and this gets confusing.

Any way to fix this?

Thanks.