Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Markus978
About
User Name: Markus978
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 7
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: ATR multiple away from VWAP Scan
Posted: Friday, November 9, 2018 1:30:51 PM

Hi there,

Is there a way to use VWAP in a PCF?

I try to write a PCF-Formula for a Scan that goes off when a stock is for example one ATR above or below VWAP. 

Many thanks for your help, Markus

Topic: Showing Indicator Values from Daily Chart on Intraday Timeframes
Posted: Saturday, September 1, 2018 6:30:36 AM

Hi there,

is there a way to draw/show values based on a Daily-Chart within an intraday-Chart like the 5min?

For example, I would like to see the 200 Day-Simple Moving Average (SMA200) on the 5min timeframe. 

Currently I usually draw a horizontal line that can be seen on all timeframes and place it where the SMA200 on the Daily Chart is at the beginning of the day. 

There is a way to do this in eSignal, but I wasn't able to translate that to TC2K. I'd be happy to share the formula, but don't think that would help... 

Would be great if that was possible. 

Thanks, Markus

Topic: Plot Market Opeing Price at 9.30
Posted: Wednesday, May 2, 2018 11:26:06 AM

QUOTE (StockGuy)

Right click on the chart and select Edit Chart Properties. On the Pre/Post tab, select "only outside of normal market hours".  The line will only show on intraday time frames.

Unfortunately that does not help since I need to view the Pre-market session as well. Especially in the first hour of trading when I would need the Open to be marked. 

Please let me know if there is a way to add this as an indicator. 

Thanks, Markus

Topic: Plot Market Opeing Price at 9.30
Posted: Wednesday, May 2, 2018 7:12:38 AM

Hi there,

this might be an easy one, but I am kind of stuck today.

In the Chart Properties is an option to "Show today's open line". Unfortunately this shows the Opening Price from Pre-Market or Midnight (haven't looked further into). 

How can I write an Indicator, that always plots a straight line on today's opening price at 9.30? On all timeframes preferably. As it is the first price of the day it should be consistent anyhow.

Any help very much appreciated. 

Thanks, Markus

Topic: Show current value of an indicator on value axis
Posted: Tuesday, July 11, 2017 4:28:51 AM

Hi there,

is there a way to show to current value of an indicator on the value axis? 

For example, I can't figure out if there is a way to show the current value of the VWAP or any Moving Average on the value axis. Like the current price of a given stock. Preferably in the color of the said indicator. 

Maybe someone can help.

Many thanks, Markus

Topic: Export all Trades or Orders to Excel
Posted: Thursday, October 6, 2016 11:31:29 AM

Is there any way to export all the Trades or Orders (Paper-Trading) to Excel or as text/csv-file? Copy/paste seems just to export the Tickers, which doesnt help.

Using TC2k V16

Many thanks,

Markus

Topic: OS X?
Posted: Thursday, January 21, 2016 5:29:03 PM

Hi there,

any idea on about when the OS X Version will be released? 

First half of 2016? Second half?

Thanks, Markus