Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: LRKirkwood06
About
User Name: LRKirkwood06
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 8
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Templates on iPad
Posted: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 5:52:57 PM

Thank you!    

I appreciate your comment about the iPad and can tell you that I was shocked to find out how many things I am NOT able to do on the app.  I hope that will change in the future.  In the meantime, I can at least be happy to be able to create charts on my desktop and then use my iPad on-the-go to easily watch my scans.  

Topic: Templates on iPad
Posted: Monday, May 23, 2016 10:36:44 PM

Just got an iPad this week and am very dissapointed in the TC2000 Tablet platform.    However, it would be nice if I can at least input custom Moving Averages onto my template to use with my Easy Scans.   

The tutorial video mentions something about loading "templates" directly from your computer to your iPad.  But, I can't seem to find anything about templates on my computer software.

How do I get my custom charts to show up on my iPad.  Please advise.

Thank you!

Topic: Can't Open Software today
Posted: Thursday, May 19, 2016 3:07:51 PM

Just upgraded my service and I am loving it.  However, I can't login to my TC2000 v16 Software.   Internet if fine for browsing and email today. But, can't access TC2000.  

I get the message "Sign-in as timed out. Please try again."

Please Help!

Topic: Can't Access Trading Account
Posted: Friday, April 29, 2016 8:48:39 PM

Tried to log into my trading account today and I'm not able to see any account information.  My computer is logged onto the internet (as I write this message from the same computer), and I can scan through today's market action, but none of my trading information will populate in Worden. Very concerning.  Please help!!

Topic: 15-minute delay
Posted: Thursday, January 14, 2016 4:52:42 PM

Thank you for the response.

LK

Topic: Multiple symbols in layout charts
Posted: Thursday, January 14, 2016 4:52:08 PM

Worked perfectly.  Thank you!

LK

Topic: 15-minute delay
Posted: Tuesday, January 12, 2016 1:23:03 AM

I have been spending time this week getting comfortable with the TC2000 software and keep seeing a message that the charts are 15 minutes old.  All the time I've been able to spend on the system is late in the evening, and I'm only practicing with paper trading.  My question is:  Is that 15-minute delay only there after the market has closed for the day? Or, is it only because I am paper trading?   

I am trying to find a good trading platform as I enter the world of day trading and swing trading. However, I know that stocks can move a lot in 15 minutes.  

Thanks again for the help.  

Topic: Multiple symbols in layout charts
Posted: Tuesday, January 12, 2016 1:15:39 AM

After creating my watchlist, I'd like to be able to put 2-minute live charts for multiple symbols in one layout. Is there a way to do that?  Right now, when I change a symbol in one window, it changes the symbol in every window.  Makes it very difficult to watch multiple symbols.  

Thsnks for your help.