Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Habanero772
About
User Name: Habanero772
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 6
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Order Expiration
Posted: Friday, June 1, 2018 11:23:38 AM

Thank you Bruce.

Topic: Order Expiration
Posted: Friday, June 1, 2018 11:10:20 AM

Hello,

Having an issue where Good for Day orders are "Expiring" intraday. Don't think this is working as intended. 

Any help or insight is appreciated.

Topic: TC2000 18 Bugs
Posted: Wednesday, March 28, 2018 4:51:39 PM

Thank you Bruce for your reply and the information. 

Any one else experiencing these issues with possible solutions or insight would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Topic: TC2000 18 Bugs
Posted: Wednesday, March 28, 2018 4:17:21 PM

So, I have came across a few bugs very recently, some of which I believe came from recent updates.

Bug #1: Switching/selecting stocks from a list and the shown chart is the last symbol selected with the newly selected symbol and name. (I can post screen shots if you like. This has happened at least 3 times over the last week.

Bug #2: Certain (but not all) realtime charts freezing while others are displaying real data. They do not resume displaying data until the chart is switched or until the program has been restarted. This has happened 2-3 times in the last week.

Bug #3: Continued blank/black screens when switching charts or charts loading. This has been going on for at least a month now pretty consistently despite assurance the issue is being addressed.

Bug#4: My computer froze in the middle of trading. While a computer freezing could be many things this is the first time it has happened... ever, making The new TC2000 with updates a likely suspect. 

Another issue. I have noticed updates to the software are implemented during regular U.S. stock exchange hours. While there is an option to skip the download and the process, with frequent restarts of the software which is having problems, this adds one more issue to the mix. In my opinion it is not a good idea to implement these software updates during regular market hours.

While I expect to be referred to technical support and have been down that road before, submitted an issue, told it was passed on and received no resolution as the problem still persists.

These issues are significant and can pose serious problems for long term, intermediate, and expecially day traders. I think in the best interest of the customers and the software I believe these issues are serious enough to be addressed publicly by the company/management/software developers. While traders/investors are often "alone" in their pursuit of financial gain I think Worden has the duty to ensure their software has basic functionality for their customers offering as level as a playing field for the markets as possible.

I am a big fan of TC2000 and Bruce on the forums. I am looking forward to your response.

Topic: Trend Line Issues
Posted: Friday, March 23, 2018 1:22:31 AM

Thank you for your prompt and thorough reply Bruce. Apologies for not responding earlier as I have been very sick for about 3 weeks now.

In regards to the trendlines appearing on charts, the proper boards are selected and the "% of chart" is not ticked. I have had mixed results with trendlines being displayed. Some have no endpoints contained in the timeframe and are still shown. Other times (on some of the longer lines) an endpoint is contained in the timeframe and, at certain zoom levels, this line disappears. Again I have verified the "% of chart" box is not checked. Ultimately I can add a longer timeframe chart to my setup.

Great explanations about different results with trendlines when switching timeframes. Very helpful. Thanks so much.

Topic: Trend Line Issues
Posted: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 6:55:31 PM

Hello all,

Long time TC2000 user, first time poster. I am having some issues with drawn trendlines. Any insight or information would be greatly appreciated.

First issue. Lines disappearing in certain time frames. Notice in the following pics the orange trend line in the center of the chart (drawn on a monthly chart) disappears with one more mouse scroll zoom on my daily chart.

Issue two, certain trend lines are moving when zooming in and out. I often see it on 15min but it is not limited to this time frame. I am not using Log scaling for the trendlines or the charts when this happens.

After zooming in...

And for issue #3. Closing or current price is being displayed above or below a certain trendline and is displayed differently on another timeframe. This example shows from a monthly chart to a weekly, but this happens in multiple timeframes.

The close is shown below the trendline on the monthly but on the weekly chart below the price closes directly on the trendline or slightly above.

Any insight, information, or troubleshooting regarding these issues would be much appreciated. Thank you.