New version 17 available now

Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Habanero772
User Name: Habanero772
Groups: Gold User, Member
Number of Posts: 1
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Trend Line Issues
Posted: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 6:55:31 PM

Hello all,

Long time TC2000 user, first time poster. I am having some issues with drawn trendlines. Any insight or information would be greatly appreciated.

First issue. Lines disappearing in certain time frames. Notice in the following pics the orange trend line in the center of the chart (drawn on a monthly chart) disappears with one more mouse scroll zoom on my daily chart.

Issue two, certain trend lines are moving when zooming in and out. I often see it on 15min but it is not limited to this time frame. I am not using Log scaling for the trendlines or the charts when this happens.

After zooming in...

And for issue #3. Closing or current price is being displayed above or below a certain trendline and is displayed differently on another timeframe. This example shows from a monthly chart to a weekly, but this happens in multiple timeframes.

The close is shown below the trendline on the monthly but on the weekly chart below the price closes directly on the trendline or slightly above.

Any insight, information, or troubleshooting regarding these issues would be much appreciated. Thank you.