Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: wisedom84
About
User Name: wisedom84
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 5
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Time frame
Posted: Friday, January 22, 2016 6:40:51 AM

Hi, I would like to know if there is a way to back further for older data on a specific time frame.

If I want the 10 Min chart but for the past years?

Thanks

Topic: Wrong data on forex
Posted: Tuesday, January 27, 2015 6:07:15 AM

Hi,

I have been experiencing once in a while flat information on forex where candle just stay flat for a long time,nothing move at all, I reset the program and nothing change . Sometime it last hours. Anything I can do to fix that?

And I was wondering why we can't go back before 2009 on forex chart?

Thank you

Dom

Topic: Computer requirement
Posted: Thursday, September 25, 2014 10:17:44 AM

Hi,

I was wondering, waht is the requirement for running tc2000 easely. 

I have an Imac 4th generation, 3.4 ghz, 8 gram and 2g video. Which seem to be powerfull enough to run anything. 

I have 60meg per seconde for my internet.

When I have multiple chart and multiple indicator on different chart, the screen is lagging incredibly. With only 1 chart open the is no problem even if I have multiple indicator on the chart. The wider the time on the chart the slower it get too...

Is it my computer the problem, the internet or is the lagging simply normal?

Thank you

Dom

Topic: Need a mentor
Posted: Thursday, September 25, 2014 8:06:00 AM

Thanks for the advices guys,

Keep working until I make more money trading than my current job consistently was my first plan. That is why I am looking into forex for the 24 hrs trading period, it allow me to trade after and before work ( I am not trading for real until Jan 2015 ).

For the broker, the one you mention are in the states. In canada we do have TD, I am with them for everything but they do not deal with forex... And only forex allow me to trade any time during the day.

Aquavision, I tryed to look in tcmail, and could not figured out how to find your e-mail...

And a basic question on TC2000 software, I just bought a new computer which have plenty of power but the more chart and indicator I open the more it lag, also the more chart I have open with long term view on them too it start lagging a lot... So I was wondering what is causing that lagging.

Thank you

Dom

Topic: Need a mentor
Posted: Thursday, September 18, 2014 6:36:14 PM

Hi,

First I would like to mention that I am french canadian... So sorry for my english, it is not the best :P.

I am looking for a mentor, I dont think that I would be very needy but I guess I need some guideline on trading strategy. I have been studying the stock market (fundamental) for the past 3 years, I made some money  ( nothing incredible) but over time my passion grew a lot and I kept looking for information. The more information I found...The more I wanted to know about everything. And in the mean time I knew I was going to do something good with all that knowlodge so I saved as much as I could so I could invest and make my way to be financially independant. 

When I realized that I was waking up at 5:00 in the morning so I can have an extra 2 hours of studying and charting before I go to work... I decided I should make a career out of it. If you dont need to snooze in the morning to go do what you have to do... I guess it mean you are enjoying what you do.

After that 3 years of studying fundamental and my realisation of making a career out of it, I started to look a technical analysis... Fundamental was not close to get me out of my job any time soon. So I spended the last 4 month looking at everything I could on technical analysis. At this point, I know some about a lot... I know all the oscillator and indicator, I know by heart all the harmonic pattern and candle stick pattern, I love the moving average and  my favorite of all so far is elliot wave ( during live sessions I have a hard time to figured out where I am in the counts). 

I made few strategy and tryed to work them but...The result were not so good so far... I kind of doubt them now and I realised I need guidance outside of book, movie and self education....

I have a hard time with :

- Finding a good broker, I like forex because it is 24 hrs a day during the week and it work well with my work schedule... But all the broker ( base on numerous hours of research) seem to be taking advantage or screwing people at some point... 

- Getting a strategy that actually work consistantly ( I understand I will never be perfect)

- How to make a realistic plan in order to get out of my job and make a living with trading.

- It might sound stupid but I really feel alone.... I stopped talking about investment and money because my friend, co-worker and family think I am odd.... I have a really good job...So my co-worker and friend think I am stupid to look for anything else... My family want my well-beeing so they dont want me to take any risk in anything. So I have nobody to turn to when I doubt, when I have exciting idea or whenever I read something awesome and feel like telling the entire world...

This is why I am looking for a mentor or someone with guidance that can help me. 

Thank you very much

Dom