Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: FreddyScalper
About
User Name: FreddyScalper
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 3
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: What's symbol for Gold & Crude Oil TC2000?
Posted: Wednesday, July 2, 2014 8:38:39 PM

Thanks, Bruce! I thought I was losing my mind. I searched all over the internet for the symbols and no matter what I typed into TC2000, nothing would come up . Makes sense now.

Topic: What's symbol for Gold & Crude Oil TC2000?
Posted: Wednesday, July 2, 2014 3:46:02 PM

I'm new and using TC2000 to try binary options trading. My broker, besides offering mostly currencies, also has crude oil and gold in the commodities list. However, I don't know any symbols for Gold or Oil that match what my broker shows. I understand there are tons of types of oil, but the price should be what reveals it as the correct one (I know it can be off by 10 pips or so).

No luck!

What are the symbols to type into the "Change Symbol" dialogue box in order to pull up crude oil and gold?

thanx

Topic: How To View Historical Price Action
Posted: Saturday, June 21, 2014 2:35:13 PM

Hi all! I'm new to forex and to TC2000. Really enjoying it! I'm trying to practice my strategy using backtesting, but I can't seem to figure out how to see further into the past with regards to price action. For example, I have my asset EUR/USD at M5 (5 minute period) and zoomed out as far as possible (SHIFT+1). My window can only show 2 full days across the screen.

I was hoping to be able to go back as far as the previous 30 days while remaining in the 5-min timeframe.

Is it possible to view historical price data from within TC2000 v12.4?