Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: AssetHound
About
User Name: AssetHound
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 35
[0.01% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: TC2000 Gold vs. Platinum
Posted: Wednesday, July 20, 2016 4:54:32 PM

Thanks very much.

Posted: Wednesday, July 20, 2016 4:47:55 PM

Does the real-time option, in Gold, also allow you to plot pre-market data?

Posted: Wednesday, July 20, 2016 3:32:06 PM

QUOTE (Bruce_L)

The biggest difference is Platinum data uses the consolidated tape for its streaming real time data while Gold data only uses the BATS exchange for its streaming real time data with the consolidated tape being 15-minute delayed. You can scan using intraday data in Platinum but not in Gold. You can also plot pre and post market data in Platinum, but not in Gold.

TC2000 Gold versus Platinum

Is this still true?  It seems that both have the same real-time data option, but Platinum allows auto sorting and scanning.  A little confused.  Thanks for any help.

Topic: Counting
Posted: Wednesday, June 8, 2016 4:37:39 PM

How would you do it for the moving VWAP?  I'm having a little trouble with this one.  Thanks.

Topic: Counting
Posted: Wednesday, June 8, 2016 3:31:49 PM

For 1-minute bars, is it possible to count the number of times (during the current day) that the low price of a bar was below VWAP?  I'd like to be able to use the result as a column in a scan results table.

Thanks.

Topic: Easy Scan
Posted: Thursday, March 12, 2015 10:20:42 AM

It would be really helpful to also have a way to set an alert for a column within a scan.  If you have 80-90 stocks in a scan, for example, and you need one critical condition to occur, it would be great to know when that occurs.

I know you can add that to the scan but sometimes you want to chart several stocks in the base scan while waiting for one condition.  Right now, you have to watch the screen for checks in the one column.

Thanks.

Topic: Need better flag system, how about watchlist flags!
Posted: Tuesday, March 10, 2015 1:51:30 PM

True.  I'd just  like it to stay highlighted as you click on other symbols to work with them.  Some watchlists are fairly long so you wouldn't have to find the index symbol every time.  Thanks.

Topic: Need better flag system, how about watchlist flags!
Posted: Tuesday, March 10, 2015 1:23:49 PM

The ability to highlight a row would be nice as well.  You could quickly see where the watchlist members rank relative to an index.  Thanks.

Topic: Selecting Custom Feeds In New News Windows
Posted: Sunday, March 8, 2015 11:54:45 AM

Thanks for the link.  Once you've selected a custom feed and made the news window part of a layout, however, you can't change to another custom feed wthout creating a new news window.  Right?

Topic: Selecting Custom Feeds In New News Windows
Posted: Friday, March 6, 2015 10:30:13 AM

Having some trouble with custom feed windows.  I selected several news sources, saved them as a custom feed, but can't seem to figure out how to apply that custom feed in a new news window.  I don't even see my list of custom feeds anywhere.

How do I apply these?  Thanks.