Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: tbf
About
User Name: tbf
Groups: Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 10
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Moving Linear Regression Slope
Posted: Wednesday, August 28, 2013 8:48:33 AM

Thanks Bruce

Topic: Moving Linear Regression Slope
Posted: Wednesday, August 28, 2013 8:21:58 AM

Hi Bruce, How do I write R-Squared (5-period) 1 day ago?  This is current period : ((((5 - 1) / 2) * AVGC5 - (C1 +2*C2 +3*C3 +4*C4) / 5) / SQR(((5^2 - 1) / 12) * ((C^2 +C1^2 +C2^2 +C3^2 +C4^2) / 5 - AVGC5^2)))^2  Many thanks!

Topic: App for tc2000 version 12.3?
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 9:56:15 AM

Does TC2000 runs better on Android or Nexus?

Topic: Stochrsi
Posted: Tuesday, August 6, 2013 9:26:19 AM

Thanks StockGuy.

Topic: easy scan formula
Posted: Friday, August 2, 2013 9:25:41 AM

Thanks Stock Guy.  What is the PCF formula for "Stochastics RSI 9,9 %K1"?  I tried this :

(RSI9.9 - MIN(RSI19.9,2))/(MAX(RSI9.9,2) - MIN(RSI9.9,2))*100

, but it doesn't seem to display the same chart as the one produced by the TC2000's standard Stochastic RSI chart (with same periods).  Can you also assist with PCF formula for "MACD2,6"?  Hope you could help, I'm very confused at the moment but hope to learn the logic of the formula for future PCFs.  Regards.

Topic: Stochrsi
Posted: Thursday, August 1, 2013 5:08:17 AM

Hi Trainer,  For Stochastic RSI 9,9 %K1, the PCF should be
(RSI9.9 - MIN(RSI19.9,1))/(MAX(RSI9.9,1) - MIN(RSI9.9,1)).  Is this correct? Thanks.

Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 11:36:26 AM

Hi Bruce,I have another anateurish PCF question : I would like to sort my favourite list accordance to its "Stochastics RSI 9,9 %K1" and/or "MACD 2,6" reading.  Can you help? Best regards.

Posted: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 11:20:02 AM

Thanks Bruce!

Posted: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 9:59:01 AM

QUOTE (Bruce_L)

I'm not a candlestick guy (at all). That said, my best guess would be that a Low Close Doji is a Gravestone Doji or Inverted Hammer and that a High Close Doji is a Dragonfly Doji or Hammer. The Boolean PCFs for Candlestick Patterns topic contains a fairly extensive (although clearly not exhaustive) list of Condition Formulas for candlestick patterns.

If my guesses are incorrect, further clarification from you as to what constitutes a Low Close Doji and High Close Doji would be required in order for me to help you create the Condition Formulas.

High Close Doji = a doji followed by a candle which closes above the high the doji.  Low Close Doji = doji followed by a candle which closes below the low of the doji.  Thanks Bruce.

Posted: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 8:23:35 AM

Hi Bruce, How are you doing?  I have a short and quick question to ask you.  Before I proceed, I just want to let you know that I have searched the forum for an answer (in case it has already been discussed) but to no avail.  Your presence here in Worden has been so helpful that I wouldn't want to take up your time unnecessarily.   Can you help to write the command for low close doji and high close doji? Thanks.