Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: zob
About
User Name: zob
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 2
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Chaikin's oscillator indicator
Posted: Friday, April 14, 2006 8:12:13 PM
QUOTE (zob)
Hi I am interested if anyone has successfully added this indicator to Telechart 2005. I read about it in Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities. It appears to be quite useful but Telechart 2005 does not have it as an indicator. The basic CLV indicator is easy enough, but for the Oscillator i need to have the CLV 3 day exponential moving average less the CLV 10 -day exponential moving average. Oh also volume by price looked interesting but it leverages the y-axis which i don't think we can do in Telechart.

Ok I can see the previous discussion wth Bruce, however i can't follow it all, the reply by Bruce that seemed to be the answer Bruce added caveats and uncertainty then the following solutions appear to be 26 day. Could someone post the working tested solution - thanks.
Topic: Chaikin's oscillator indicator
Posted: Friday, April 14, 2006 4:29:17 PM
Hi I am interested if anyone has successfully added this indicator to Telechart 2005. I read about it in Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities. It appears to be quite useful but Telechart 2005 does not have it as an indicator. The basic CLV indicator is easy enough, but for the Oscillator i need to have the CLV 3 day exponential moving average less the CLV 10 -day exponential moving average. Oh also volume by price looked interesting but it leverages the y-axis which i don't think we can do in Telechart.