Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: cth920
About
User Name: cth920
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 3
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: is it possible to share a layout?
Posted: Friday, February 20, 2015 12:59:24 AM

Hi, I saw my friend has a very good setup(layout, template)of tc2000, I tried to mimic it but failed( scale etc, just doesn't look as good) .  I remeber freestockchart had some kind of link that I can just click to copy a preset custom layout, is it possible on tc2000?

Topic: DI crossovers
Posted: Wednesday, February 12, 2014 11:38:33 PM

works like a charm, many thx, just 2 quick questions

1) is there a way to scan this condition, say, in the past couple weeks, say I just want to check how well did these stocks perform after meeting my condition

2) is there some kind of way to track performance of my portfolio, say I created a simple condition, stock price cross up through ma200, buy,  cross down thr ma200, sell, and I wanted to track the performance of this( say, accurate rate, total paper money after running 1 month, etc), I know the hard way is paper and pen/ excel/paper accounts etc, but I think there are easiler ways, even if not in Tc2000,if you can,free or not,  do you have any information regarding my needs?

Topic: DI crossovers
Posted: Wednesday, February 12, 2014 1:33:23 PM

Hi I can see EasyScan has +DI crossing up/down through -DI

but I want to scan something like this it's like +DI cross down -DI then cross up -DI, is it possible to do it?(during the day or next day?)

also wanted to know when setting up ADX with +-DI  does +-DI scale with itself or with with ADX, thx in advance