Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: tsatte
About
User Name: tsatte
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 126
[0.04% of all post / 0.02 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: PCFs
Posted: Thursday, May 27, 2010 6:46:39 PM
Hi:

I remember doing that before and I have the list sorted.  However, it says the list is sorted by Beta on 5/21/2010.  Why not by todays date?

Tom
Posted: Thursday, May 27, 2010 5:46:15 PM
Thank you very much.

Tom
Posted: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 12:18:24 AM
HI:

Thanks for the reply. 

I am wanting to sort my stock selections by their beta numbers.  I just can't remember how I use to do this and time is against my remembering.

I tried to watch the video but the computer is not producting any sound.  I need to chase that down and then I can look.

The information on this reply would indicate that what I want might be done in another way.

Thanks

Topic: PCF
Posted: Monday, May 24, 2010 8:01:52 PM
I need help making a PCF for BETA.
Topic: scans and pcf's
Posted: Saturday, December 12, 2009 10:06:15 PM
I have way to many scans and PCF's in my computer.  Is there a way to move them to another area and start over with none showing?

Thanks

Tom
Topic: pcf
Posted: Saturday, August 23, 2008 2:13:48 PM
HI:

Many thanks.  I will put that in the scan and see what happens.

Several time now, you, "diceman", have responded to my inquires.  Who, may I ask are you.

Best,

Tom
Topic: pcf
Posted: Friday, August 22, 2008 11:34:25 PM
Hello:

I am trying to put together a PCF that will give me only stocks whose highs and lows, for the day, are =to or > than $3.00.  I made a PCF as follows:  maxh2>MINL2>=3.00.  When I tested it every stock I entered came back with values greater than or equal to 3.00..  But when I put it in a scan the values are all over the place and not the 3.00.

What am I doing wrong and can I add something that will ask for stocks that have met the requirements for the past 30 days?

thanks

Tom
Topic: f tabs
Posted: Sunday, April 13, 2008 8:55:19 PM
HI:

My question about the "f" keys states that the function keys are assigned to chart templates but I simply have no idea what that means. 

The lastest Worden Report tells us to set one of the "f" tabs to 9 days. So, I am back to my original questions about what these are and how to use them.  If you search the emails I sent and your replys you will see that I was told to do several things and I explained nothing works. 

So, can you help with this problem and why I can't simply go to the index and find a reference to "f" tabs for some answers.
Topic: acceleration Bands
Posted: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 10:35:12 PM
Hi Bruce:

I am interested in using them in Telechart.

thanks
Topic: acceleration Bands
Posted: Monday, March 24, 2008 9:04:35 PM
Hi Again:

After I posted the request on acceleration bands I went to the help menu and found them under "indicators".  However, when I look at the pictures I don't understand where that picture of "quick edit" is found.  So where do I this "quick edit" and is there more information there on the bands.

Next, I do appreciate diceman for his email but he is way ahead of me.  I have been to the site he mentions but it mean little to this poor uneducated user.

Thanks

tom