Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: bryceln
About
User Name: bryceln
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 91
[0.03% of all post / 0.02 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: price crossing pcf
Posted: Friday, January 4, 2019 2:14:46 PM

thank you.  I finally found it right after I typed the question.

Topic: price crossing pcf
Posted: Friday, January 4, 2019 2:01:53 PM

Is there a streamlined way of writing the following for price crossing a value.  I just want to be able to enter the number once instead of twice for a condition/scan that I am creating.

C1 < number and C > number 

I tried

C1 < number < C but it says false when I test it

Topic: summation
Posted: Wednesday, January 2, 2019 3:08:55 PM

The custom PCF Cumulative Indicator looks pretty exact.  Doesnt have the same value but the charted line is the same on everything I&#39;ve put it on so far.  As always thanks for the excellent service.  

Posted: Wednesday, January 2, 2019 2:43:17 PM
the symbol didnt come out right  its supposed to be the E (summation) symbol
Posted: Wednesday, January 2, 2019 2:40:04 PM

In Schwabs platform there is a moneyflow indicator that I cant seem to get any indicators in TC2000 to match.  The formula for it is below - I wrote the pcf for the back end but Im not sure about how to write the summation part if even possible.  Im also not sure what the n-period it uses is and of course their cust serv seems to be reading from a help file that I alerady have available whcich doesnt say.  But I can play with that later.  If not possible is there any indicator that I can use that returns a dollar value like this one does.

t

&sum;      (((C1-L1) - (H1-C1)) / H1-L1) * V1 

i=t-n+1

Their description:

Money Flow keeps a running total of the money flowing into and out of a security. 

Topic: PCF help
Posted: Wednesday, July 25, 2018 3:39:41 PM

Gotcha!  Thanks

Posted: Wednesday, July 25, 2018 2:11:41 PM

Think I figured it out.  

MaxH2.4 

Please let me know if thats what you would have said

Posted: Wednesday, July 25, 2018 1:55:56 PM

Hi,

Is there a streamlined way of writing a pcf for the close of the current candle  greater than the high of two specific candles.  For example if Im looking for a 10:00  close higher than the first two candles of the day on a 5 min chart

Topic: Moving Up or Dn "Smart"
Posted: Thursday, March 1, 2018 11:25:22 AM

ok thanks

Topic: Moving Up or Dn "Smart"
Posted: Thursday, March 1, 2018 11:17:14 AM

How is it calculated when I use the moving up or down "smart" option.  It seems to come up on a scan at times when it doesnt look like it should.  Am I interpreting this option incorrectly?