Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: newbmw
About
User Name: newbmw
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 7
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Webinar Schedule?
Posted: Wednesday, January 1, 2014 5:48:53 PM

Hello:

There used to be a "Webinar Schedule" under the "Training" menu on www.worden.com.  Does anyone know what happened to the schedule please?   No more future webinars?

- newbmw

Topic: I just saw the video on notes and news. I would like to start my notes
Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 10:43:44 PM

I guess you could go back to the default Factory layout from the File menu.

- newbmw

Topic: My News stopped working..
Posted: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 5:01:08 PM

Hello:

My News stopped working effective yesterday.
Nothing shows up in the News window anymore and it says "Streaming".

Any ideas please?

-newbmw

Topic: How to create an association in folder options of control panel to view patch notes.
Posted: Monday, December 24, 2012 11:20:47 AM
Topic: How to create an association in folder options of control panel to view patch notes.
Posted: Monday, December 24, 2012 11:20:05 AM

I think what you're looking for is described here.  If you're using Win 7, go to Start / Control Panel /  Programs / Default Programs / Make a file type always open in a specific program.  Just go here, scroll down the list and pick your file type extenstion. Then double-click on it and it'll allow you to change the default program.

In Win 7, this is where you set the file association.  In other Win OS like XP, it may be in a different location.

Good luck.

newbmw

Topic: TC2000 12.3 Beta stopped working...
Posted: Thursday, December 20, 2012 5:07:48 PM

Thanks  Bruce.  Called cust support and got it sorted out.  Going live in the new year.

Thxs,
newbmw

Topic: TC2000 12.3 Beta stopped working...
Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 1:08:41 PM

Hello,

Am a new user and was running the TC2000 v12.3 Beta Build.  Installed it on Dec 14th, and it stopped working today (Dec 19th).  Is the beta valid only for 5 days?  I'd like to check it out for another week before I go realtime.  Question is how long does the beta build allow you to try the system before payment is required? Thanks.

Thxs,
newbmw