Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: thomasgalvin
About
User Name: thomasgalvin
Groups: Member
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 2
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Best Day Traders Scan
Posted: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 5:50:17 AM

Hi, I am mostly a novice, and I am doing my best to improve my knowledge about building my own Trading Computers as I go ahead. I do not work in the IT field, and I am just taking my first few steps for gathering the right information towards the build I hope to achieve.  I would appreciate it if people can give me advice on the latest builds that are out there as of today along with the budget involved in building each module. I would prefer to have a build that is fast, and that can run fast enough to keep up with the changes in the stock market.

Topic: Computer Systems for trading
Posted: Friday, April 6, 2012 7:59:05 AM

QUOTE (Rick17)
Hi Bruce, This may not be the proper forum for this question so I apologize, but could you suggest or tell me where I can post to get suggestions on a proper computer system to use for trading..I have had numerous issues since purchasing S.F 5.0, with scans taking up to hours to complete etc.. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You 

Hi Rick17

This is a FREE guide on "How to buy a Trading computer and save money." It was written by a trader for traders. Check it out! http://tradingcomputersnow.com/

This will sure help you..!!