Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: dukerstop
About
User Name: dukerstop
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 5
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Suggest an Enhancement to Paper Trading
Posted: Thursday, January 21, 2016 6:48:21 AM

Nvm worked it into a template

Topic: Paper trading
Posted: Thursday, January 21, 2016 6:46:18 AM

Ok nvm, what I did incase anyone else is troubled by this as well...I created a template order for both buy and sell set to a limit order at 20% below/above bid/ask using bid/ask%. Works for me!

Topic: My next trading desk...
Posted: Thursday, January 21, 2016 4:23:47 AM

Wow really? haha theses chairs are insane

Topic: Suggest an Enhancement to Paper Trading
Posted: Thursday, January 21, 2016 4:20:31 AM

I'm sure this is temporary as it was just available a few days ago, but if you guys could bring back the buy/sell button functionality so you could bypass templates for market orders.  Even a 2 step ticket popup with a quantity of 0 (to be edited and resent) would be great.

Unless I am missing something, the way it is right now, for market orders, you have to go select from 4 default/custom templates, then edit that template (for quantity) and then send it.

Thanks

Topic: Paper trading
Posted: Thursday, January 21, 2016 4:07:20 AM

Man is there anyway to quickly execute market orders anymore, the buy sell buttons don't work in the latest update. They just go to straight to templates. Really liked it when you could hit the buy/sell button, it would pop out a ticket with a quantity of 0 and then you go edit it and send the order (which was available 2 updates ago). Anyway I can undo this update?