Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: driscoll102911
About
User Name: driscoll102911
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 21
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: MACD 2 Line Indicator
Posted: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 9:16:53 PM

Bruce-

I am trying to build the 2 line MACD indicator using a Fast Length: 3 Slow Length:10 Macd Length: 16 Average Type: simple.  I was trying to copy the one used by a guy I follow that uses TOS (think or swin) and they dont match up by changing the setting on the one provided by tc2000.  Can you help?

thanks! 

Topic: Short Interest as %
Posted: Monday, September 21, 2015 11:08:23 AM

thanks!

Topic: Short Interest as %
Posted: Saturday, September 19, 2015 5:16:37 PM

is there a way to see the short interest as a percent?

Topic: TTM Squeeze Indicator
Posted: Tuesday, September 1, 2015 10:49:25 AM

Bruce-

You outdid yourself!!! This is exactly what I was looking for!! Keep up the great work!!!

Posted: Tuesday, September 1, 2015 10:42:34 AM

thanks bruce sorry for all the hassle...I had sent an email to support last night with a screen shot of the problem I was having so you could see what I was trying to explain.  thanks again for all your help!!!

Posted: Monday, August 31, 2015 10:42:52 PM

Bruce-

I am gonna give this another shot.  I would like to show when the both Bollinger Bands come inside the Keltner Channel (this is known as the Squeeze according to John Carters book "mastering the trade" I am also a member of his website SImpler Options and this is what we identify the squeeze as).  You had posted this formula for me several weeks ago.  However, when I build the idicator and scale it with the "Squeeze Off" (when bollinger bands exit the Keltner Channel) shown as dots and follow the instructions regarding to scaling the Squeeze On not all of the squeeze on "dots" line up with each other.  Some of the squeeze on "dots" appear above the center line.  Maybe I am making a mistake or could there be an error in the formula that causes this to happen.  I would like to email a screen shot of what it looks like since it is hard to explain in the forum.  If you understand what I am asking for maybe you can make the necesary changes so I can fix it.  I really appreciate your help and I am sure you are getting tired addressing this.  thank you again for your patience

Topic: Bolinger/Keltner
Posted: Thursday, August 27, 2015 3:22:53 PM

how do i post the screen shot?

Posted: Thursday, August 27, 2015 3:21:31 PM
file:///Users/driscollfamily/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202015-08-27%20at%202.17.20%20PM.png
Posted: Thursday, August 27, 2015 2:43:10 PM

Bruce-

Several weeks ago I asked for the formula to show the when the both bolinger bands come inside the keltner channel (John Carters squeeze "on") shown as "dots".  I used the code you posted but when I followed the instructions on getting the "dots" to line up part of the dots ended up above the main group of dots.  Am I doing something wrong or is there something in the formula that is causing this.  If you need a picture attachment let me know so I can show you what I am talking about.  Thank you.

Posted: Thursday, August 27, 2015 10:59:56 AM

Bruce-

several weeks ago I asked for the above formula...i built it but when I tried to get the "dots" all in line squeeze on squeeze off the squeeze on dots were above and not inline could there be a mistake in the formula that is causing this?