Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Palmbeachtrader
About
User Name: Palmbeachtrader
Groups: Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 13
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Alerts
Posted: Wednesday, June 6, 2018 2:31:58 PM

Thank You Bruce. I guess I confused that with something else although I have been using only TC for the last seven years so who knows.  I have been using formulas

Topic: Alerts
Posted: Wednesday, June 6, 2018 1:15:55 PM

Any chance of bringing back the 'each time it crosses' option in alert settings? Unless I am missing something, as it is now if I want an alert for a  moving average crossing up and then down another average or price above and below a condition I have to set two alerts. Once each has triggered I then have to restart the alert for the opposite condtion each time it crosses. If the condition occurs mutiple times a day and with multiple stocks you have nothing but busy work trying to maintain the alert console to keep alerts active. The old setting for each tme it crosses allowed creating one alert for two condtions with no manual restarts.

Also wondering if the 'Paint' option from  Stockfinder is ever going to be incorporated into TC2000?.......Thanks

Topic: Moving Linear Regression
Posted: Thursday, May 25, 2017 5:02:29 PM

Thank You Bruce. Much quicker than the old formula and I see it works for any time period.

Posted: Thursday, May 25, 2017 4:33:25 PM

Please provide the formula for a 90 period moving linear regression. The one I did does not work and I would like to compare them to see what I did wrong......Thank You

Posted: Thursday, December 8, 2016 3:23:06 PM

I finally got it to work and display......Thanks

Posted: Thursday, December 8, 2016 2:45:02 PM

Bruce, I just copied the formula you provided into a new pcf and it says there is a syntax error.

Posted: Thursday, December 8, 2016 2:33:20 PM

Thank You Bruce

Posted: Tuesday, December 6, 2016 6:11:58 PM

Could you provide the formula for a 375 period moving linear regression line......Thanks

Topic: Slide Show Tool
Posted: Thursday, January 30, 2014 2:29:52 PM

Is there a way to assign and lock the Slide Show functionl to a specific chart/watchlist. If you change the active symbol on any open watchlist/chart the slide show jumps to that layout. If not possible at this time, maybe this suggestion would be worthy of consideration in a future build.

Thanks

Topic: Moving linear regression pcf
Posted: Thursday, September 5, 2013 3:41:59 PM

Thank You Bruce