Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: swilli.williams
About
User Name: swilli.williams
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 2
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Copy and Paste into TC2000 on a Mac
Posted: Friday, November 18, 2011 12:43:47 PM
Im trying to copy and paste an external list of stocks from an excel spreadsheet into TC2000. I know about Cmd C and Cmd V as copy and paste functions for PC and Mac and I have a paper tutorial showing me how to do it for TC2000 but its not working for me. Any suggestions? I've created a new watchlist and now I want to paste my external list to that newly created watchlist. Shouldn't be hard, is there some trick to do it on a mac with TC2000 that's different?
Topic: Create Impulse system in TC2000 v12
Posted: Friday, September 30, 2011 1:14:09 AM
Im completely new, still trying to get a handle on TC2000 v12 and wanting to format my charts in weekly and daily for the Elder impulse system. I'm wanting a basic interpretation of the system in which the bar turns green when the slope of the 13 day eMA is up and MACD histogram is rising, turns red when the 13 day eMA is falling and MACD histogram is falling and blue when neither of the two preceding criteria is met. I've looked at some of the threads above but am still confused as to exactly implement this system in TC2000.Any basic help is greatly appreciated.