Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: cygnet_noir
About
User Name: cygnet_noir
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 13
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Real time scan delayed?
Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2013 11:44:06 AM

So how do we get an update on case #9418 & case#9419?  Is there a phone number we can call?

Posted: Wednesday, January 9, 2013 8:22:52 AM

As the expression goes, "The Silence is deafening."

I love this software.  I prefer it to all others I have tried.  But this glitch undoes all the good.  You  can have the nicest, most aerodynamic and powerful sports car on the Auto Mile, but if you are running it with five missing spark plugs it will perform worse than John Deere tractor.

Come on, fellas, fix this thing!

Posted: Monday, January 7, 2013 9:15:22 AM

This does not seem to be a priority of any level for the Worden Brothers.  Why is every other real time chart service able to get this right, but Worden lacks the competence to have data based criteria update as new data streams into the application?  Why does this 15 minute delay in real time scanning persist?

Posted: Friday, November 23, 2012 10:08:03 AM

TC2000 still not capable of scanning the open.  I had been hoping for a Black Friday surprise. 

Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 8:58:40 AM

QUOTE (Bruce_L)

It is relatively high on the list of issues to be fixed, but I still could not say when the issue will be resolved.

I can't understand why this is not the highest priority ... this "bug" essentially takes tc200 out of the game during the opening 15 minutes of trading.  eSignal would cost me more, but at least it can scan live from bell to bell. 

And this seems like it should be a fairly easy fix ... it may take multiple lines of code, but the instructions should be straightforward.

Please resolve case #9192!

Thank You

Posted: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 9:48:51 AM

QUOTE (Bruce_L)

It is a bug. Criteria show yesterday's values until about 15-minutes into the day. Once they stop showing yesterday's values, they are in fact realtime and not delayed however.

Thank you for reporting the issue. It has been assigned case number 9192.

This bug really makes Platinum level service a bust for me ... is there any plan to fix it?

Posted: Saturday, November 3, 2012 7:56:34 PM

I am a Platinum user.  I would like to know why the "Gappers" easy scan does not show any live results until about 9:45 - 9:50 eastern.  Should I not expect that the easy scans would show results from the first live tick?

Thank you,

cygnetnoir

Topic: TC2000 on Smart Phone vs. Tablet
Posted: Sunday, September 2, 2012 3:25:40 PM

Thank You, Bruce!

Posted: Friday, August 24, 2012 7:13:05 AM

No answer?

Posted: Thursday, August 23, 2012 9:14:23 AM

Hi Wordens!

When I run TC2000 on my desktop, I am able to left click the mouse and pull up a cursor over a specific bar, and then a data window opens and gives me the high, low, etc. of that particular bar.

I am unable to get this information using the TC2000 smart phone android app.

If I were to use the TC2000 app on a tablet, would I be able to get the data window information, or does the same limitation apply to tablets as the smart phones?

Thank You